Riccochet

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 10, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Name
Richard
Boat
N/A
Excited to be back on this trip and enjoyed fishing with everyone last year. Awesome boat and great crew!
Who's back this year?

Richard

capt. kirk

Jul 7, 2005
san diego
Name
kirk
Boat
parker 2520
I am going. Could not make up my mind and it filled. There was a cancelation and I jumped on it.

Do not recognize the name, but I will see you there...

So_cal_bumper

Apr 7, 2015
Name
Sean maguire
Boat
Lucky Irish
I'm going again this year and I can't wait fishing is already off the hook so far this year and I can't wait to get into the mix

Riccochet

Jun 10, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Name
Richard
Boat
N/A
I am going. Could not make up my mind and it filled. There was a cancelation and I jumped on it.

Do not recognize the name, but I will see you there...
I'm going again this year and I can't wait fishing is already off the hook so far this year and I can't wait to get into the mix
Glad your back on the trip. Look forward to fishing with you!

Gamefighter

I just need one...more!
Sep 12, 2011
Boulder, CO
Name
Valerie
Boat
any that I'm welcome on!
Sadly :(, I have to miss out on you guys this year. The Team Hoo trip was scheduled one day too early for me to be able to make it work. I booked a 7-day that leaves on July 10th instead, so I will definitely see you out on the waters. I will wave from afar if I see you out there! Don't forget to get a good music mix together for the trip.

Riccochet

Jun 10, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Name
Richard
Boat
N/A
Sadly :(, I have to miss out on you guys this year. The Team Hoo trip was scheduled one day too early for me to be able to make it work. I booked a 7-day that leaves on July 10th instead, so I will definitely see you out on the waters. I will wave from afar if I see you out there! Don't forget to get a good music mix together for the trip.
Sorry to hear. Definitely going to miss your positive energy on this trip. See you out there! I would wish you luck but you probably do not need any the way you fish. :D

Richard