Team Hoo 10-Day on The Excel Nov. 16-26!!!!

skyrooster

Jul 6, 2012
Westlake Village
Name
Tom
Boat Name
Excel
Very excited as this is my first time fishing with Team Hoo.......I have fished The Excel many times but looking forwad to this charter as their reputation for having a great time and catching fish is outstanding.
Tommy

Upvote 0

JohnTFT

Insomniac
Feb 11, 2007
The "718"
Name
John
Boat Name
A big Steel One
Eric, speaks the truth. I have fished with them on the 15 day since 2007. You will have a great time! They party hard but fish harder.

See you on the 15 day again this year Eric?

Upvote 0

CDN_eh

Jun 30, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Name
Stephen Ruiter
Boat Name
Not applicable
Hi Tommy, I have fished this trip the last 6 years and it always a great trip, both the fishing and the company. Looking forward to sharing the rail with you, plus a drink or two.

Regards

CDN_eh
Stephen

Upvote 0

JohnTFT

Insomniac
Feb 11, 2007
The "718"
Name
John
Boat Name
A big Steel One
- - - Updated - - -

John - I'll be there (with a couple of new 30VSX reels). Are you going on the Team Hoo trip AND the next one? I arrive in SD late 1/13.

Eric, I have the Team Hoo and then turning it around and going on my sponsored trip right after.

Did you send the 30VSX to Cal's? I have two of them done by Cal's and they are my favorite reels.

Upvote 0

Rodless_Jim

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Mexico, DF, Mexico
    Name
    Jim
    Boat Name
    Strictly a Rider
    Skyrooster, Team Hoo is a FANTASTIC bunch of guys. I got to fish with them once on their January 15-day, and then my schedule got turned around. Otherwise, I would be back with them again.

You will have a BLAST.

Upvote 0