Saltwater TEAM DEFIANCE PUTS ON A CLINIC IN WESTPORT AS 56 TUNA HIT THE DECK!!!

trackerputnam

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 9, 2007
Washington
Name
Dave
Boat
26' Striper "Just Keep Fishing"
Good job guys! Tommy and Bo catch them like that down south to!

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
You got me! I'm still learning how to cast a 'chovie, so I needed a little help. Same reason why I had to use a 10 footer to throw plastics. Hopefully someday I can learn... :D

Nothing wrong with adding a sinker. I keep rubber cores handy for those times when the fish are deeper. And with our typical dinky chovies, the extra weight sure helps casting.

KillerBeee

Salt Water Aficionado
Jan 26, 2006
Puget Sound, WA
Name
Dave
Boat
18.5 Tiderunner KillerBeee
I am officially a sad mo fo for not having been part of this assault.....Great job on the tuners and lets get the big girl dirty again soon!!!! The Gunslinger sure looks good with a fresh coat of red....

Beee

halebro

Mar 8, 2011
Mukilteo, WA USA
Name
Greg
Boat
Chubby Chaser
Tommy, Thanks for another epic trip. I think I'm offically a spoiled tuna brat. One hundred and fa fa fa fa fifty tuna in three trips. You are definitly "The Man". What a great crew as well. Thanks guys!

Bo, Thanks again for your generosity. What an awesome experience fishing on the Defiance 290 Guadalupe. That's one Bad Ass fish Killa. Can't wait to join the team some day. Loved hearing your success story also.

HaleBro

timmyd3853

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 27, 2011
Temecula, Ca.
Name
Tim
Boat
Excel, Polaris Supreme, Searcher, RRIII and YOURS!
Damn one of these days im gonna have to make the trek to washington or oregon to catch some ablies ... they never seem to show up here in cali anymore.

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
  • Sep 25, 2008
    Westport/Renton
    Name
    Cap't Paul
    Boat
    V-20 Wellcraft w/200 G2
    It is a great knock out Tommy and Bo!! Look forward to getting out there soooooon!!!

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
    Aug 8, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    "Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
    Brutal!!! I love it.

Great work team Defiance.