Boat Slave
Advertiser
May 20, 2010
Westport, Snoqualmie, Los Suenos
www.AllWashingtonFishing.com
Name
Mark Coleman
Boat
16' Guide, 20' Scout, 29’ Defiance’s Elite, Ultra, Express Style, 31' Luhrs, 42’ Pilothouse
All the hard work paid off today when that left outrigger loaded up and...snap!!! Then the right one!!! HOOK-UP!!!

We ran SW again, like 240, and put them in just after the temp break...yes, we now have a proper temp break. Check out your shots. It's there as of two days ago. The inshore water cooled way off. That's a good thing on several accounts. The temp break is at the 51 West line and it'll go from 57.1 to 58.1 then quickly to 59.

Anyway we trolled out from there, still on the 240 heading. Nothing, picked up and ran 5, put them in, etc.

We found fish at 28/14...(the first double on the troll). Got those two in and celebrated by giving them each a lollipop! We also celebrated, a little, then back to the task at hand.

I worked that over for awhile but only had one more hook up which went away. I moved on, still 240 on the troll.

We trolled about 6 more miles and hooked up again, a single, got it, more lollipops! Worked that over for about an hour and lost another one. We kept on the spot and doubled on the troll again, we got those two.

We did throw live bait all day. Didn't see any boils on it this trip and I slid hook bait out in a few spots but no biters that way.

It's coming along nice. We ended up getting a hold of 9, and killing 5. Big scores right around the corner!

We've gone four times "on the house", it's your turn next boys...go looking and let's dial this in! The water looks good straight out too and NW actually looks the best. Good luck, be safe.

IMG_4831.JPG IMG_4834.JPG IMG_4835.JPG IMG_4840.JPG IMG_4847.JPG IMG_4895.JPG IMG_4896.JPG IMG_4897.JPG IMG_4899.JPG IMG_4900.JPG IMG_4904.JPG IMG_4905.JPG IMG_4908.JPG IMG_4909.JPG IMG_4922.JPG IMG_4923.JPG

bdrlgion

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 11, 2014
Seattle
Name
"Mulligan"
Boat
18' Tiderunner Runabout
*clears throat

AAYYYYEEEEEEHAWWWW!!!!!!!!

MarkColeman

Boat Slave
Advertiser
May 20, 2010
Westport, Snoqualmie, Los Suenos
www.AllWashingtonFishing.com
Name
Mark Coleman
Boat
16' Guide, 20' Scout, 29’ Defiance’s Elite, Ultra, Express Style, 31' Luhrs, 42’ Pilothouse
I make them!

IMG_4469.JPG

TonyG

Nov 19, 2010
Snohomish, WA
Name
Tony
Boat
NR Seahawk OS 26'; 20' Alumaweld Super Vee Sled
oh hell yeah! good for you jokers! and so it begins

Sea Sport

Made in Washington
Sep 8, 2014
Auburn, WA
Name
Chuck Masonic
Boat
Excalibur-2700 Sea Sport Pilot-
Thanks Mark for keeping the juices flowing.
You have really been super about sharing your exploits of bringing home the bacon and getting us pumped for the season.

sgwill122

Feb 21, 2011
Redmond/WA/USA
Name
Stephen
Boat
'Lady Karen' 28 Duckworth Offshore
Great work and thanks for sharing. I like the lollipops, I may need to upgrade from the screw driver this year.

Reactions: MarkColeman

GregE

Seeking Kodak Moments
May 17, 2011
Shelton, WA Mason
www.sagecreekforums.com
Name
Greg Eastman
Boat
Kodak II - Arima SL 22
The flat tip has a better chance of breaking the spinal cord IMO. I like your grinding skills but don't have a problem getting enough penetration with my cast off screwdrivers.

Reactions: MarkColeman

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Nice spikes. I dig the tradition. But I think one of my crew would shove one somewhere I'd prefer not to discuss if I kept her from being able to club tuna...

Way to put in the work again Mark! Looking to head out that way Sunday.

Reactions: MarkColeman and zzz

TheWoman

Jul 11, 2009
Olympia
Name
Erica
Boat
Once you go cat, you don’t go back
Nice spikes. I dig the tradition. But I think one of my crew would shove one somewhere I'd prefer not to discuss if I kept her from being able to club tuna...
Yes.

Reactions: Elkfins

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Name
Steve
Boat
"Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream

Way to put in the work again Mark! Looking to head out that way Sunday.
Club Tuna... I would expect to see her there.

mtotemeier

Captain Caaveman!
Mar 2, 2011
Poulsbo wa usa
Name
Marcus
Boat
World CAT 266 SC "The Big Butt"
Thanks Mark!!!! Butts in the shop getting ready for the runs!!!