Tatis

atun53

Nov 27, 2005
Oceanside, CA
Name
Chris Johnson
Boat Name
Skiff
Couple years ago before his big contract he was riding a jet ski full throttle in the no wake zone over by the Harbor Island Fuel Dock. He nearly ran into us twice. Fuel dock guys were yelling at him to slow down, but he was having too good of time.

Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat Name
    several
    Damn it! Just when I thought they were going to catch up to the Dodgers.
    Tough duty, Dodgers 78-33 . 713 won 11 in row. The whole lineup is hitting now.
    Pads still 16 games back. Tatis a disgrace to the Padres and Baseball..when about to come back and make a go of it. Now blaming on some ringworm med? LOL

Upvote 0

tunacraze

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 27, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    Steve Brunton
    Boat Name
    The Big Ones
    Seidler and Preller are looking closely into the clauses in his contract now. They gave him a pass for the motorcycle accident, but the trust is gone now. He has to earn it back.

Reactions: sealskinner
    Upvote 0
    Jun 10, 2004
    Jamul
    Name
    used to fish
    Boat Name
    17 Aquasport
    84,.......96,......2022?
    Its a long wait between getting a shot if your an Padres fan.
    This guy could have been a king like TG, instead he's the next Ruben Rivera, except he's worse since this could have been our shot. How long do we have Soto for, just this year?
    I don't blame SD for not having the revenue like LA and I don't even mind SD not typically being a contender, but it sure sucks when ownership shells out all that cheddar and gets snakebit by this idiot, I hope he gets booed at home, his jersey sales tank, and they dump him.

Upvote 0

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
    Has Moderator Powers
    Nov 28, 2003
    in the Hood
    Name
    Mike
    Boat Name
    Franks ho
    In his presser in the dugout he laid everything out. He said claimed bad judgement. Apologized to his teammates, the management, the fans.
    And then said he would get the shoulder surgery.
    He's 23. Luckily when I was 23, my bad decisions weren't told to the world.
    Yeah he'll be booed in parks around the country. And he'll have a lot of work ahead of him to repair the bad decisions.
    But I'm not going to condemn him. I'll wait to pass any judgement. Hoping he'll turn it around.

Reactions: tunacraze
    Upvote 0

bob_marlin

• Apr 23, 2022
    chula vista
    Name
    bob marlin
    Boat Name
    Mikelson 43’
    7 - 1 PADRES

with gallo hitting .164 knockin in the only dodger run
    lol.gif

Upvote 0
    Jun 10, 2004
    Jamul
    Name
    used to fish
    Boat Name
    17 Aquasport
    In his presser in the dugout he laid everything out. He said claimed bad judgement. Apologized to his teammates, the management, the fans.
    And then said he would get the shoulder surgery.
    He's 23. Luckily when I was 23, my bad decisions weren't told to the world.
    Yeah he'll be booed in parks around the country. And he'll have a lot of work ahead of him to repair the bad decisions.
    But I'm not going to condemn him. I'll wait to pass any judgement. Hoping he'll turn it around.
    I was an idiot at 20 but not 23 and if you would have paid me millions to not be one I think I could have faked the shit out of being responsible. I hope your right Amigo

Reactions: sealskinner
    Upvote 0