liltrouble

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 9, 2012
ShillCreek, WA USA
Name
Shari
Boat
Mr. Buttercup
FYI with inside halibut starting tomorrow, if anyone needs a Tanacom still, Harbor Marine in Everett has the Tanacom 750's with the 80# 8 plait J-Braid for $479.99. In store, no rainchecks, etc.

TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
May 22, 2013
some where on the water
Name
Pat
Boat
High on the Goat
FYI with inside halibut starting tomorrow, if anyone needs a Tanacom still, Harbor Marine in Everett has the Tanacom 750's with the 80# 8 plait J-Braid for $479.99. In store, no rainchecks, etc.
Double damnit. It is my birthday Saturday. Since I'm not enjoying Westport might just have to treat my self. Already told my girlfriend I was gonna get myself something for fishin. Just tell her I got a great deal on a reel.

Reactions: liltrouble

mrfish11

"Just a captain"
Aug 3, 2009
Olympia,WA
Name
Brian
Boat
Parker 2320, 17x60 Willies
Double damnit. It is my birthday Saturday. Since I'm not enjoying Westport might just have to treat my self. Already told my girlfriend I was gonna get myself something for fishin. Just tell her I got a great deal on a reel.
Oh shit Pat, this must be getting serious if you have to get the ok before you buy a reel. ;)

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
Sep 9, 2013
Carnation
www.metropolitandetail.com
Name
Benjamin
Boat
Parker 2320 Long Cabin 'REEL HOOKER'
for a few days a year, and not owning a boat.....pat poor investment on your part. Just sayin' save your money and you can use one of mine(on my boat), i have four. I'm happy I could have you some money and Get Marcus on some BUTT!

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
Jul 3, 2004
BD Outdoors
Name
John
Boat
None
Any solid Washington BDer headed up the shop soon ?I’d like to get one shipped to California

Thanks

liltrouble

Jun 9, 2012
ShillCreek, WA USA
Name
Shari
Boat
Mr. Buttercup
Sorry guys been up to my ears in alligators! Halibut opened today and we will have our shrimp season opening soon! I have 2 tanacoms spooled with line and the store owner isn't doing any ship outs on this deal.

I have 30 more on order and we will be doing competitive pricing on those also. We have power cords in the case. Have pallets of shrimp gear I have to go receive and get my pricing in the computer for a pot, rope, buoy, bait holder/ bait special.

Swede

Yachtless
May 2, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Name
Swede
Boat
Kristen Lee
Sorry guys been up to my ears in alligators! Halibut opened today and we will have our shrimp season opening soon! I have 2 tanacoms spooled with line and the store owner isn't doing any ship outs on this deal.

I have 30 more on order and we will be doing competitive pricing on those also. We have power cords in the case. Have pallets of shrimp gear I have to go receive and get my pricing in the computer for a pot, rope, buoy, bait holder/ bait special.
tanacom 750 are sold out

liltrouble

Jun 9, 2012
ShillCreek, WA USA
Name
Shari
Boat
Mr. Buttercup
30 more tanacoms on their way but we won't get them at the same killer deal.
Will be running a medium 19067 SMI stackable pot, 400 feet of lead line, 19116 yellow bouy and 19431 bait container for 119.99. Components separately are 159. Everything you need except the bait. I am going on early tomorrow to put the kits together.

Reactions: EJ Swanny

TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
May 22, 2013
some where on the water
Name
Pat
Boat
High on the Goat
for a few days a year, and not owning a boat.....pat poor investment on your part. Just sayin' save your money and you can use one of mine(on my boat), i have four. I'm happy I could have you some money and Get Marcus on some BUTT!
I plan on fishin for as long as I can. With my back and I figure I'll get many many years of use. Plus I like to use my own gear. I plan on building and nice acid wrapped rod to go with it. Should be good for the rest of my life.

thesaltyhooker

Oct 25, 2018
Renton
Name
Anders
Boat
North River Seahawk
Will be running a medium 19067 SMI stackable pot, 400 feet of lead line, 19116 yellow bouy and 19431 bait container for 119.99. Components separately are 159. Everything you need except the bait. I am going on early tomorrow to put the kits together.
whats going to be the "competitive" price on the tanacoms?
i was planning to come up tomorrow but im a day late and a dollar short

Grady226

Apr 17, 2009
Marysville,Wa
Name
Gary
Boat
22' Grady White
My wife really likes her new reel.....I do hope they spool them a lot tighter than the 1 I got though......Had to do an on the water repack when we moved spots yesterday...

Pacific Jigger

You’ll never know unless you go
Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
I don’t buy Tanacoms anymore after experiencing Daiwa customer service. The best bang for the buck going nowadays are the Banax reels. Made in South Korea, US distribution and service, and tougher than any Daiwa ever made. Even the high end electrics. I would know, I’ve killed a few Daiwas. Great aesthetics and tough as nails. Oh, and the power cords are MUCH more durable. Do some research and you may find yourself owning one. 😎
Not affiliated in any way whatsoever, just really good gear.

Pacific Jigger

You’ll never know unless you go
Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
K1000 for halibut. Customer service from the US distributor Frigate Sales is absolutely top notch. I have two of the new 1500s for swords but haven’t used them yet. Lots of reports from other users on swordfish, all outstanding so far. My 3 k1000s run like tops.

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
Wow, if you guys need all the gear in one buy, this is a great deal...very good, just need a tag float and weight, and your shrimping. Oh and a puller, unless you want a bit of exercise....