TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
  • May 22, 2013
    some where on the water
    Name
    Pat
    Boat
    High on the Goat
    FYI with inside halibut starting tomorrow, if anyone needs a Tanacom still, Harbor Marine in Everett has the Tanacom 750's with the 80# 8 plait J-Braid for $479.99. In store, no rainchecks, etc.
    Double damnit. It is my birthday Saturday. Since I'm not enjoying Westport might just have to treat my self. Already told my girlfriend I was gonna get myself something for fishin. Just tell her I got a great deal on a reel.

Reactions: liltrouble
    Upvote 0

mrfish11

"Just a captain"
  • Aug 3, 2009
    Olympia,WA
    Name
    Brian
    Boat
    Parker 2320, 17x60 Willies
    Double damnit. It is my birthday Saturday. Since I'm not enjoying Westport might just have to treat my self. Already told my girlfriend I was gonna get myself something for fishin. Just tell her I got a great deal on a reel.

Oh shit Pat, this must be getting serious if you have to get the ok before you buy a reel. ;)

Upvote 0

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
    Sep 9, 2013
    Carnation
    www.metropolitandetail.com
    Name
    Benjamin
    Boat
    Parker 2320 Long Cabin 'REEL HOOKER'

for a few days a year, and not owning a boat.....pat poor investment on your part. Just sayin' save your money and you can use one of mine(on my boat), i have four. I'm happy I could have you some money and Get Marcus on some BUTT!

Upvote 0

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
    Jul 3, 2004
    BD Outdoors
    Name
    John
    Boat
    None
    Any solid Washington BDer headed up the shop soon ?I’d like to get one shipped to California

Thanks

Upvote 0

liltrouble

Jun 9, 2012
    ShillCreek, WA USA
    Name
    Shari
    Boat
    Mr. Buttercup
    Sorry guys been up to my ears in alligators! Halibut opened today and we will have our shrimp season opening soon! I have 2 tanacoms spooled with line and the store owner isn't doing any ship outs on this deal.

I have 30 more on order and we will be doing competitive pricing on those also. We have power cords in the case. Have pallets of shrimp gear I have to go receive and get my pricing in the computer for a pot, rope, buoy, bait holder/ bait special.

Upvote 0

Swede

Yachtless
  • May 2, 2008
    Pacific Northwest
    Name
    Swede
    Boat
    Kristen Lee
    Sorry guys been up to my ears in alligators! Halibut opened today and we will have our shrimp season opening soon! I have 2 tanacoms spooled with line and the store owner isn't doing any ship outs on this deal.

I have 30 more on order and we will be doing competitive pricing on those also. We have power cords in the case. Have pallets of shrimp gear I have to go receive and get my pricing in the computer for a pot, rope, buoy, bait holder/ bait special.
    tanacom 750 are sold out

Upvote 0

liltrouble

Jun 9, 2012
    ShillCreek, WA USA
    Name
    Shari
    Boat
    Mr. Buttercup
    30 more tanacoms on their way but we won't get them at the same killer deal.
    Will be running a medium 19067 SMI stackable pot, 400 feet of lead line, 19116 yellow bouy and 19431 bait container for 119.99. Components separately are 159. Everything you need except the bait. I am going on early tomorrow to put the kits together.

Reactions: EJ Swanny
    Upvote 0

TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
  • May 22, 2013
    some where on the water
    Name
    Pat
    Boat
    High on the Goat
    for a few days a year, and not owning a boat.....pat poor investment on your part. Just sayin' save your money and you can use one of mine(on my boat), i have four. I'm happy I could have you some money and Get Marcus on some BUTT!
    I plan on fishin for as long as I can. With my back and I figure I'll get many many years of use. Plus I like to use my own gear. I plan on building and nice acid wrapped rod to go with it. Should be good for the rest of my life.

Upvote 0

thesaltyhooker

Almost A Member
    Oct 25, 2018
    Renton
    Name
    Anders
    Boat
    North River Seahawk
    Will be running a medium 19067 SMI stackable pot, 400 feet of lead line, 19116 yellow bouy and 19431 bait container for 119.99. Components separately are 159. Everything you need except the bait. I am going on early tomorrow to put the kits together.
    whats going to be the "competitive" price on the tanacoms?
    i was planning to come up tomorrow but im a day late and a dollar short

Upvote 0

Pacific Jigger

You’ll never know unless you go
    Sep 16, 2019
    United States
    Name
    Bud
    Boat
    Formula 233
    I don’t buy Tanacoms anymore after experiencing Daiwa customer service. The best bang for the buck going nowadays are the Banax reels. Made in South Korea, US distribution and service, and tougher than any Daiwa ever made. Even the high end electrics. I would know, I’ve killed a few Daiwas. Great aesthetics and tough as nails. Oh, and the power cords are MUCH more durable. Do some research and you may find yourself owning one. 😎
    Not affiliated in any way whatsoever, just really good gear.

Upvote 0

Pacific Jigger

You’ll never know unless you go
    Sep 16, 2019
    United States
    Name
    Bud
    Boat
    Formula 233
    K1000 for halibut. Customer service from the US distributor Frigate Sales is absolutely top notch. I have two of the new 1500s for swords but haven’t used them yet. Lots of reports from other users on swordfish, all outstanding so far. My 3 k1000s run like tops.

Upvote 0

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
    Nov 30, 2010
    Redondo/WA
    Name
    Erik
    Boat
    "Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney

Wow, if you guys need all the gear in one buy, this is a great deal...very good, just need a tag float and weight, and your shrimping. Oh and a puller, unless you want a bit of exercise....

Upvote 0