SOLD Talica 12 combo

Riverside4147

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 12, 2016
Name
Monster
Boat
NA
Shimano Talica 12 2 speed new never used. Spooled with 350 yards of yellow 80 pound power pro braid. New Shimano Terez TZC70H rod with gimble butt new with the tags still attached. No trades!!!! Local pick up only!!! Don't waste my time with bullshit!!!! Firm on the price!!! 700 bucks and it's yours!!! All of this would be close to 1000 bucks retail.

20200922_133944.jpg

20200922_133921.jpg

20200922_133909.jpg

20200922_134300.jpg

tyler92646

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 22, 2010
huntington beach/ Los Angeles
Name
tyler
Boat
cobra fish and dive yak
Did @Turtle43 think my comment was you responding to him?? Does he not know how forums work? He asked a question at 9:30pm and you responded 2 hrs later. Not sure why he's upset. Not to mention he can just look at your bio and see your rough location on his own.

I was just giving you shit because I was intrigued until I realized you were 100+ miles away from me and local pickup only, so I thought it was funny to quote your own comment back to you. No hard feelings on my end.

If you're into fishing but cant handle salty people, you're going to have a bad time lol

Fair price, GLWS! free bump

boilonthebow

Aug 5, 2020
San Diego, CA
Name
Min S. Lee
Boat
n/a
Man, where were you 2 weeks ago when I bought the very same reel (and a Phenix PSW809XHJ) for almost $1k?!? Anyways, great setup...I'm thinking you won't have too much trouble finding a buyer at that price! GL

DJsLoPpY

Well-Known "Member"
May 6, 2019
Bellflower
Name
Jose
Boat
One day
Tac 12s go for 550 retail and that Terez is 250 retail. Idk where you guys are buying your gear, but thats not pushing 1000. And both can be found for much cheaper than retail even at shops. That being said, your price is better than fair. But don't tote around fake numbers either. That's not right. There's a lot of gullible people on this site. Lol. Glws

morfius

I think, therefore I fish
Feb 23, 2006
Orange County, CA
Name
Brian
Boat
na
Gotta add in the spectra and tax.
Tac 12s go for 550 retail and that Terez is 250 retail. Idk where you guys are buying your gear, but thats not pushing 1000. And both can be found for much cheaper than retail even at shops. That being said, your price is better than fair. But don't tote around fake numbers either. That's not right. There's a lot of gullible people on this site. Lol. Glws

Reactions: boilonthebow

boilonthebow

Aug 5, 2020
San Diego, CA
Name
Min S. Lee
Boat
n/a
Where are you buying stuff tax-free?!?

DJsLoPpY

Well-Known "Member"
May 6, 2019
Bellflower
Name
Jose
Boat
One day
Where are you buying stuff tax-free?!?
Where I go (not going to say, more than 1 shop) its tax free and free fill up of standard PP or Izor. No I did not forget those 2 factors. Not to mention some shops discount even more when you buy a combo cash

boilonthebow

Aug 5, 2020
San Diego, CA
Name
Min S. Lee
Boat
n/a
Rules of the Board:

"If you don't agree with the price, too bad. The seller has every right to price them how they want. Just because I believe an item is priced too high. Some other buyer might see the price as reasonable. If you don't like the price, send them a PM.
So the comments will be deleted. But if a member persists, you'll be given A warning. Any comments after that will get you banned from the classifieds."

Another words, if you don't like what you see about a post, save it for a PM to the OP. No need to flame that person publicly about how his perception of value is different than yours. You have a place that offers you great deals and they won't charge sales tax? Unless you are sharing where that place is, nobody cares!

Reactions: Riverside4147

DJsLoPpY

Well-Known "Member"
May 6, 2019
Bellflower
Name
Jose
Boat
One day
Rules of the Board:

"If you don't agree with the price, too bad. The seller has every right to price them how they want. Just because I believe an item is priced too high. Some other buyer might see the price as reasonable. If you don't like the price, send them a PM.
So the comments will be deleted. But if a member persists, you'll be given A warning. Any comments after that will get you banned from the classifieds."

Another words, if you don't like what you see about a post, save it for a PM to the OP. No need to flame that person publicly about how his perception of value is different than yours. You have a place that offers you great deals and they won't charge sales tax? Unless you are sharing where that place is, nobody cares!
I never criticised the price. I criticized the claim of what the retail price would be elsewhere and the seller's ability to do basic math. Asuming he isnt an idiot, hes just exaggerating about it pushing $1000. Not a huge deal and infact I even said his price was more than fair. Just didnt like the spread of misinformation. Thats all. So you're over reacting over something...... I never even said.......

And your 'caring' is not a pre requisite for me to explain the insignificance of your insulting rebuttle claiming I forgot about sales tax or braid. I sell pretty often myself, and buy from everywhere. 2nd hand. Shops. Shows. Just like anyone else. I'm no one special. And I can still, at the very least, get a combo tax free from just about any shop in my area as long as I pay cash. No I'm not mentioning any specific shop. I'm not intending to withhold info from you. I'm just not sure any shop wants to be blasted like that, so I'd rather not say which ones.

You still have a problem with anything I said, Idk what to tell u except maybe crack open a beer and chill. Lol, youre not even the seller so you have no business even responding to me. I'm just trying to keep things civil instead of resorting to making passive agressive threats like you did, for no reason. Have a good week

boilonthebow

Aug 5, 2020
San Diego, CA
Name
Min S. Lee
Boat
n/a
Look cupcake, you seem to be a little on edge. No need for a wayyyy too long explanation of why you said what you said and why all of the sudden I "have a problem."

Here's the gist of it...the guy is trying to sell gear that is right around $900 MSRP with tax (more if paying for the braid). Because this is his perception, he states the gear is close to $1,000 in retail value. Who are you to say that's "misinformation" when he's actually pretty damn close?!? Just because you can get a better deal paying all cash at one of your go-to shops? Did you even bother to think, what if somebody was actually interested in buying it until he saw your response and now has allusions about how easily he could find a shop that is willing to waive sales tax as long as he's paying cash. Who's passing misinformation now?

Last thing, since when do I have to be a seller to respond? Why are you posting if you're not even an interested buyer?

DJsLoPpY

Well-Known "Member"
May 6, 2019
Bellflower
Name
Jose
Boat
One day
Look cupcake, you seem to be a little on edge. No need for a wayyyy too long explanation of why you said what you said and why all of the sudden I "have a problem."

Here's the gist of it...the guy is trying to sell gear that is right around $900 MSRP with tax (more if paying for the braid). Because this is his perception, he states the gear is close to $1,000 in retail value. Who are you to say that's "misinformation" when he's actually pretty damn close?!? Just because you can get a better deal paying all cash at one of your go-to shops? Did you even bother to think, what if somebody was actually interested in buying it until he saw your response and now has allusions about how easily he could find a shop that is willing to waive sales tax as long as he's paying cash. Who's passing misinformation now?

Last thing, since when do I have to be a seller to respond? Why are you posting if you're not even an interested buyer?
youve proven nor disprove nothing. I'm still right and you're still wrong. You're just mad about it. He sold it already look at the suffix genius. Take a hike