Bold #7

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 23, 2009
ontario ca
Name
dave
Boat
parker
Took my step brother in law to the 277 Thursday. 66.7 degree water and blue. I want to thank a guy who called me over to fish near him because he knew I had a first timer from a previous paddy. Could have really had double hookups constantly had I not had to help out my in law. As wide open as I have ever seen it and not line shy.
The first fish went 50lbs and took 45 minutes, two more smaller versions and we were done. Started back by 11:00
am. Had I had a couple of experienced buddies there would have been no room at the inn for the fish. Cleaned
the fish and done by 5:30. Awesome.
IMG_0454.JPG

Last edited:

uriast

Dec 13, 2005
w.covina
Name
tony
Boat
262 skipjack
Why can't that happen to me? My next fish I catch will have cost me $300. Always good to hear a story like this.

[email protected]

Tight Lines
Sep 12, 2012
O'Side
Name
darryl
Boat
Cucamonga
Everyone has their own hobbie, and we have chosen fishing. Some times you may even get lucky enough to catch one. LOL. yeah, $300 and your complaining? Great job, way to introduce him!!!

Reactions: Zika

imrfishing

Jul 22, 2009
Orange county
Name
Tom
Boat
Defiance admiral 220
Everyone has their own hobbie, and we have chosen fishing. Some times you may even get lucky enough to catch one. LOL. yeah, $300 and your complaining? Great job, way to introduce him!!!
No kidding right? I'd say most of us spent that 10 fold this year and have 0 to show. Lol add some failed hunting trips into that and see how it feels. haha

Reactions: FatBoy4130

Bold #7

Jun 23, 2009
ontario ca
Name
dave
Boat
parker
The only trouble is he may never appreciate what he saw (foaming 50lb fish)
or the long battle, cause he never had to pay his dues. There is only 277
just of the end of Catalina

Reactions: imrfishing