Tailwalker Sportfishing
Advertiser
Aug 5, 2003
San Diego
www.tailwalkersportfishing.com
Name
Capt "Rich"
Boat
2520XLD Parker rigged and ready for you!
Back online after our annual service. (UPDATE WINTER 11/19/11) Ground-fish / Lobster Hoop combo info can be found at our link below and more details at fishdope.com

http://www.tailwalkersportfishing.com/

As we all know, there were a few BFT highs this season, but overall, pretty much sucked on our inner banks for our normal pelagic run.

On the other hand... Been a good year so far for Halibut, WSB and Lobster recently, for those that know where to find them.

Look forward to fishing with you all this winter!

Capt Rich

Upvote 0

tsurikichi

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 25, 2005
SoCal
Name
Ron
Boat
10' 2 1/64"
Hi Tailwalker,

All ready for the 2012 season !! Good for you. Yes, those combo trips seem like something that both the newbie and veteran anglers alike might like to experience. Kinda fun for the whole family I expect ..... on such a trip.

Good luck this Winter and into Spring,

Boat looks designed for no-nonsense fishin',

tsurikichi

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Back online after our annual service. (UPDATE WINTER 11/19/11) Ground-fish / Lobster Hoop combo info can be found at our link below and more details at fishdope.com

http://www.tailwalkersportfishing.com/

As we all know, there were a few BFT highs this season, but overall, pretty much sucked on our inner banks for our normal pelagic run.

On the other hand... Been a good year so far for Halibut, WSB and Lobster recently, for those that know where to find them.

Look forward to fishing with you all this winter!

Capt Rich

In picture 19, HEY! That's my shirt!
Hope next year and the remainder of this year have your deck littered with fish, go get'em!

Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
Aug 11, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Ron
Boat
several
GOOD LUCK Next season Rich, God Knows what WE ALL NEED
is a good wide open early ALBACORE SEASON!! HELL YA!

Upvote 0