la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
I just pulled a home made rod tube out of the back of my garage.
I know i stuffed it full of some of my extra rods I took down to Costa Rica and was going to leave them there. Anyway I remember I have a brand new Sabre and what ever else I stuffed in it. I never opened it and brought back a few years later.
So it will be Christmas when I open it soon.

Also picked up a 540 Harnell stripped that I took down to my guys to make It new again. And I don't fish much anymore, Knees and hips suck bad.

Reactions: sealskinner

Croaker.Stroker

Old White Guy
Nov 28, 2015
Tustin
Name
Croaker
Boat
Arima Sea Pacer
I just picked up this blue reel....not crazy about the color. I like black, but it was too good a deal to pass up.

F8389682-BBC6-42AC-A6BA-7BD9D46CC986.jpeg

Reactions: kbray001

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
My wife came in the garage and said...”...hey... wait.. what’s this blue reel. Did you just buy that !”

...me..looking sheepish... her...”You bought another reel, didn’t you !”

(Damn. Busted)
I keep mine in the gun safe.
That way, wifey doesn't have to worry her pretty little head about minor details. Too bad rods won't fit in there.

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
For Christmas I bought myself a Seeker BlackSteel 270 and For New Years I bought myself an Avet MXJ and for Valentines day I bought myself a SXJ Raptor for my BlackSteel.
Do you have a wife or girl friend? A few rears ago I purchased a new golf car for myself for Christmas. A few days later she cames home with a new Corvette. Never never again will i buy something for myself on any holiday that she feels entitled for a gift.

Last edited:

bentcalstar

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 11, 2012
Socal
Name
Charley Tabbara
Boat
Boat
My wife came in the garage and said...”...hey... wait.. what’s this blue reel. Did you just buy that !”

...me..looking sheepish... her...”You bought another reel, didn’t you !”

(Damn. Busted)
You painted it or anodized an old reel. Never admit!

Croaker.Stroker

Old White Guy
Nov 28, 2015
Tustin
Name
Croaker
Boat
Arima Sea Pacer
The rainbow flag, commonly known as the gay pride flag or LGBT pride flag, is a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) pride and LGBT social movements. Other older uses of rainbow flags include a symbol of peace.

See any resemblance?

Before the LGBT’s claimed the rainbow, it was used as a symbol by some Christians. I used to fish with a friend who was a “born again” Christian. His boat was named “Rainbow”. He explained to me why?. Cant remember now? Something in the Bible?

CartridgeCalls

100% Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Apr 29, 2015
Palmdale, CA
www.ebay.com
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Duck Hunting Kayak
I dont want public knowledge of my tackle ho addiction posted that my wife can use against me in the court of law. :)

Sandydog

Mar 18, 2017
Dana Point, CA
Name
John Kim
Boat
n/a
Before the LGBT’s claimed the rainbow, it was used as a symbol by some Christians. I used to fish with a friend who was a “born again” Christian. His boat was named “Rainbow”. He explained to me why?. Cant remember now? Something in the Bible?
After Noah's flood, the rainbow was a reminder of God's promise never to flood the world again. So yeah, the Christian use of the rainbow as a symbol pre-dates contemporary use by several millennia. Judaism even longer.

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Last month I picked up an 8' Conolon jigstick and a Penn International 975, a Hershey 5x and had my chocolate D8 wrapped. Also had my VBG and 3x extended to 7'6".

tugasangler

Apr 9, 2016
Virginia
Name
James
Boat
Yankee Capts
Last month
Thunnus 12k ci4
Stradic 3000 ci4
Daiwa BG 4500
Ocea jigger 2000nrhg
And braid for all those reels

This month looking to get another BG I think I’m done for this half of the year .. but Father’s Day isn’t too too far

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
Don't even want to know what I have, it just raises the price of fish per pound!
And that shit is getting expensive!

Ducker!

Mk6_Robbie

THE CITADEL
Sep 10, 2016
Seal Beach
Name
Rob
Boat
Aztec & Outrider
Since Jan 1st...
BNIB Trinidad 30DC
Silver Makaira 30
Seeker Blue Seeker OSP 1X3,2X4,3X,4X
Seeker Blue Glass 540
Seeker White Glass 540
Seeker SS Greenie CJBF 80H & x2 270-7
Blue Glass CJBF 80, 80H, 70M
Cousins 90J
Accurate BV-2 600

(No Kids, Not Married. Girlfriend that also loves to fish as much as I do)