PENN

Kh1983

May 5, 2017
Orange County
Name
Keith
Boat
N/A
Looking to get on an overnight this week and these are the only options still available when I can go. Which of these would be a better option?

Upvote 0

Anh

If you ain't catching, you ain't trying.
Jul 10, 2015
Anaheim
Name
Anh
Boat
N/A
TBird. New spacepous boat, Jeff and Co. will get you on the fish and they fish at san clemente island, something different from mexican waters. They just landed 45 BFT today.

Reactions: Rocket Dog
Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
TBird. New spacepous boat, Jeff and Co. will get you on the fish and they fish at san clemente island, something different from mexican waters. They just landed 45 BFT today.
Wrong boat, Jeff run's the THUNDERBIRD out of Newport landing. I am pretty sure the OP is asking about the T-BIRD out of SD, witch is the old thunderbird out of Daveys locker in newport beach that Jeff previously ran.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anh and Kh1983
Anh
Anh
Oh shit. Thanks for the clarification.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Kh1983

May 5, 2017
Orange County
Name
Keith
Boat
N/A
You’re thinking about the Thunderbird out of Davey’s Locker, I was talking about the T-bird out of Point Loma (I should’ve specified location) which is the old Thunderbird renamed. I booked the Producer. Thanks all.

Reactions: Koyote
Upvote 0

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
16' Starcraft SF SS
Whichever one you can get on tbh. I like them both. Tbird has been killing it lately.

Reactions: Maui Miles
Upvote 0