NoLDR

OG BD member
  • Mar 26, 2003
    Sherman Oaks
    Name
    BRAD
    Boat
    29 Baha Cruiser NoLDR
    Are you fucking kidding me? Show the sharks a little respect and proper care upon release. Nice toss of that hammerhead (dickhead). Not sure what kind of shark he was standing on but if it was released its dead now ASSHOLE.

Reactions: makairaa
    Upvote 0

mrkrabs

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Mar 3, 2009
    Santee/ca/usa
    Name
    Marty
    Boat
    Lard ass
    :(:(

costanza-answering-machine.gif

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    What is it with killing sharks ? shit like this makes us all look bad.Can you even eat Hammerhead ?

Upvote 0

invictus

AVD
    May 26, 2006
    Orange County
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    Tiara 2000 Cuddy
    I be catching them amberjacks sorry about the shark I realize it was hateful and I amshamed now but hey thats all I got if it would of been a bluefin I would of scattered that fish across the deck and fed everyone fresh tuna for 500 miles.

Good on you to answer up.

Upvote 0

Carpfisher

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer
    Jul 3, 2012
    Carpinteria
    Name
    Paul
    Boat
    226 Cabo Cuddycon, 16' Bayrunner
    With all the Bad JuJu you got coming for that stunt, I'd steer clear of you for awhile,
    Posieden has a way of getting even with those that disrespect.....

Reactions: Carol Knowles
    Upvote 0

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
    Jun 12, 2013
    Arlington Texas
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    Twin yamaha 250s on a milk jug
    With all the Bad JuJu you got coming for that stunt, I'd steer clear of you for awhile,
    Posieden has a way of getting even with those that disrespect.....
    I dont know anything about poisiden or anything this is the second time I've been fishing in that boat and I was under the false impression that sharks were the enemy. I've been doing a lot of research I need to get right. I could have just kept the whole story to myself but I ended up going out fishing for tuna and caught like literally over a 100 sharks I videotape a few times and there it was. it was a big mess. I feel bad for the sharks that bit off my jigs too 200 grams...

Upvote 0

uglyducky

I heard there was gonna be cake?
    Dec 5, 2017
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Jesse Collin
    Boat
    It's complicated
    I dont know anything about poisiden or anything this is the second time I've been fishing in that boat and I was under the false impression that sharks were the enemy. I've been doing a lot of research I need to get right. I could have just kept the whole story to myself but I ended up going out fishing for tuna and caught like literally over a 100 sharks I videotape a few times and there it was. it was a big mess. I feel bad for the sharks that bit off my jigs too 200 grams...

are you 7 years old? come on dude, seriously. "research" you need to look shit up to not be cruel to wildlife? get outta here with that garbage. you're a grown man. stop it.

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish

Sharks are the enemy?

Were you homeschooled?

Reactions: game killer
    Upvote 0

aquasport18

aquasport18
    Jul 30, 2012
    san diego ca 92117
    Name
    the brusier
    Boat
    21 ft stealh vip cc.
    I have fished off southern calif waters for 45 yrs and have seen some huge sharks very close to shore . I will say this if you are treading water or in a life jacket at night in coastal pacific waters ., You can kiss your ass goodbye . Your chances are slim making it through the night . 2 bildge pumps in my sled . I have seen the shit thats in our waters . I dont go in the water anymore period .. And the biggest white i have seen was less than a mile off la jolla . What have any of you seen out there . Have fun with this thread . B

Upvote 0

uglyducky

I heard there was gonna be cake?
    Dec 5, 2017
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Jesse Collin
    Boat
    It's complicated
    I have fished off southern calif waters for 45 yrs and have seen some huge sharks very close to shore . I will say this if you are treading water or in a life jacket at night in coastal pacific waters ., You can kiss your ass goodbye . Your chances are slim making it through the night . 2 bildge pumps in my sled . I have seen the shit thats in our waters . I dont go in the water anymore period .. And the biggest white i have seen was less than a mile off la jolla . What have any of you seen out there . Have fun with this thread . B
    you should write an ocean drama show for the Who Gives A Shit network.

Reactions: strackle99
    Upvote 0

aquasport18

aquasport18
    Jul 30, 2012
    san diego ca 92117
    Name
    the brusier
    Boat
    21 ft stealh vip cc.
    And you really should keep your mouth shut , Tell me jesse, seen most of your post . Really nothing to informative , smart ass remarks pretty much .B

Upvote 0