**SUPERBOWL WINNER PICK - 2014**

Kenchisan

May 20, 2009
Thousand Oaks
Name
ken
Boat
I found out the hard way about boats
I gotta check my posts-pretty sure I stated Ravens;do I win the trip to PEI ?:rofl:
This year is gonna be Seahawks

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Last year, before the football season started, we picked who we thought would win the Superbowl. We had 2-3 make it to the final big game but their team did not end up winning the Superbowl, so there were no winners on that bet. Let's see if your pick will be the winning team this year. It doesn't have to be your favorite team Tues if you know that your team sucks. You can pick another team for this challenge. So tell us who you think will win this next Superbowl! You all know my pick... I know it's going to be a tough year ahead but I'm picking my Giants!

PICK JUST ONE TEAM TO WIN AND YOUR PICK NEEDS TO BE SUBMITTED BEFORE SUNDAY'S GAMES START 10:00 am PDT, SEPTEMBER 8th, 2013. IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE WINNER, THE NAMES WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING FOR THE WINNER. I WILL GET SOME SORT OF PRIZE FROM BD, DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN GET JASON & ALI TO KICK IN YET.

GIANTS
    Nunyabizness
    Bizzy

BRONCOS
    Bubba
    I'm Off
    Drseiler
    Blackfish

BEARS
    Saluki

49ers
    Conseamate
    Fat Willy

REDSKINS
    Eastcapedon

PACKERS
    Tues

RAVENS
    Carl

Snaggles: Where did you see me pick the Ravens? Are they my second alternate?

Upvote 0

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
    Feb 18, 2007
    O'side
    Name
    Simon
    Boat
    Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
    Upvote 0