aznboy619

Not a Newbie
Apr 25, 2006
Alhambra
Name
Victor
Boat
None
Got home at 430 am from work and what I find was my house got broken into and all my fishing stuff was gone.

All avets and custom made rods from bushman.

Yo if you guys see any of this items hit me back up cuz Im ready to shoot them!!!! :Death_To_Above:

765ml black and white marble w/ name
700m black and white marble w/ name
765m black and white marble w/ name
800m black and white marble w/ name

Avet SDS gold
Avet 4/02W gold
Avet LX blue
Avet mxj mc gold
Daiwa Saltist LW30HA
Avet sx gold
Avet mxl blue

Dell Laptop Vostro 1700

Al Together about 5-6k worth of missing stuff

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
What part of town?.....

fishpye

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 22, 2004
Chula Vista Resident
Visit site
Name
John E. Pye
Boat
" The Menu" 24' CustomSkipjack Volvo Diesel
Sorry to hear that. What area in Chula Vista? Will keep a look out for your stuff.

TurdRoller

What happened?
Mar 22, 2004
Santee
Name
kyle
Boat
Tribute
Hey Victor, it's kyle who used to work with Frank on the Premier. Sorry about all that shit gettin taken from you bud. Pm me

tuna taxi

Jun 11, 2004
Name
Jorge
Boat
20' Skipjack
That blows. I'll keep an eye out on Craigslist and Ebay.....I'm on those sites quite often.

BOILER

No Fat Chicks
Mar 11, 2009
Los Angeles
Name
Boiler
Boat
The "Persiphany"
do you have pictures that you can post? Would love to run into your stuff on a boat for a repossession.

Tuna Choker

Jan 4, 2009
Lemon Grove
Name
Chris
Boat
30' Blackman Kickin-Bak, 18' Parker
Wow, sure has been a lot of thefts going on. I wonder if the tweekers and other thiefs are monitoring this web site, and scoping out the various ramps and following people home and then hitting them up. It sure seems to be rampit. After thinking about it, if a potential person wants to find fishing stuff, he just has to cruise the hood and watch how the resident leaves and returns and keeps a profile of the potential victim. I hate to say it but the only way to stop this crap is to get street justice because they always seem to get away.

Hefe'

Live2Fish
Sep 26, 2007
Bonita
Name
Jeff
Boat
Not now
Same thing happened in Bonita over the weekend. Fishing Gear seemed to be a target because they left the electronics stuff along.

madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
Jul 6, 2004
el cajon
Name
chad
Boat
26 blackman MADRUGADOR II For sale ,13'6 gregor hoopster
that sucks makes you want to :Death_To_Above:sombody i got my truck broken into 6 months ago had the guy on surveillance video they ended up catching him with my stuff the ec pd still has all my stuff hope to get it back soon ill keep my eyes open for your stuff

cvycbob

May 19, 2004
CV
Name
Bob
Boat
19' cc
I live in N Chula I came home about 1245 pm today. Both my choc labs are going nuts.Go into the bed room bunch of paper work laying on floor that was knocked off a table. Looks like he ran through the sliding screen door getting out of the house . Also looks like my 140 lb.lab got piece of him, nothing missing.

iclypso

Sep 6, 2006
Milpitas
Name
Dan
Boat
23' Blackman Billfisher, Bimini Twist
That's f'ed. Had an acid wrapped calstar w/ a Daiwa Sealine taken out of the back of the truck at the AM/PM in Bonsall two weeks ago. I was raging. Will certainly let you know if I come across something online.

geofish

FOB
Aug 21, 2008
Ensenada Mx
Name
george
Boat
26' Alglas Rubber Duck & 46' Hatteras c First Quarter
sorry to hear that, will keep my eyes open down here for you

Bud67

May 12, 2009
US
Name
Bud
Boat
none
That sucks!! Atleast you can file a loss on your taxes or homeowners ins?

dan1

Feb 7, 2008
People's Republic of Kalifornia
Name
dan
Boat
Make sure you post on other fishing forums too, pics will help. It's a little harder to sell something with someone else's name on it. Having a boat in the driveway would make you stand out like a sore thumb if they are targeting fishing gear. Do you have property insuranance? Maybe that would cover it.

Boiler, good idea on the pictures. Now I'm going to take pics of all my stuff in case they get jacked too. We should all do it.

If you catch they guy(s) don't call the cops, call us instead. We can dish out better justice.

I'll also keep an eye out for your gear. Hope you get all your stuff back.

aznboy619

Not a Newbie
Apr 25, 2006
Alhambra
Name
Victor
Boat
None
I live by Hilltop and H street in Chula.
Hey kyle ill hit you up when I can with Frank.

Ill try to find some pics as soon as I can. Ken Bush should have some pic of the rods he made for me at this moment he on his trip.

Thanks for the help guys!!

1:11

WMDcustoms
Jul 28, 2005
Name
Boat
First thing you gotta do is sit down and make a list of who has seen your tackle in your home and knows where you live. 99% it is someone you know. There is no way that someone broke in blind and took only your fishing gear. Somebody new exactly what was there and when you wouldnt be there. WELL, I SAID IT. Shhhhhh. Dont tell anybody about your gear. Its worth it to pick up a wireless self install home alarm system with surveillance cams, you can get the whole thing with camera for $500 and install it yourself, pays for itself. Good luck getting your stuff back. BTW, the aquaintance that stole your fishing gear is going to be the one that acts really wierd when you get in their face a little. unless the person is a total sociopath, then you will be fooled.

eddier68

Jun 3, 2004
Chula Vista
Name
Eddie R.
Boat
fish n dive/mini x
I live by Hilltop and H street in Chula.
Hey kyle ill hit you up when I can with Frank.

Ill try to find some pics as soon as I can. Ken Bush should have some pic of the rods he made for me at this moment he on his trip.

Thanks for the help guys!!

Shit!!!! you live walking distance from me! I'm off 2nd and H st. I think i've seen you before, you drive truck with large BD sticker on back?????? Sorry to hear that Victor!!! I'll keep any eye out. If u see a white 07 Tacoma with a BD sticker ( see avatar) feel free to:finger:. Good luck!!!!