SUP fisherman arrested

Y Go Home

Wage Slave
Nov 1, 2005
Name
me
Boat
I'm sure part of it was making an example out of this guy, having this in the news should get a lot of people to stay home instead of going in the ocean. Another part is I'd guess the guy was being a dick to the cops, that'll do it everytime
I agree with the above and have one question.

Is COVID-19 ocean derived or an anthropogenic pollutant? Cuz...

The doctor quoted specifically works "to study the potential health effects of these ocean-derived natural microbes and anthropogenic pollutants under changing climate conditions. "

Full disclosure....I had to look up anthropogenic cuz I ain't that smart. I now know what it is8-)

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
When this is all over , what will be the next overblown crisis? it's been non stop for the last 3+ years. our government has been totally corrupt for decades, and now they are using the msm for their propaganda.

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
Detailed research of the Doctor’s past work and a great exchange. I am always concerned when someone ties their science to an agenda, however.

Now, SUP boy, everyone knows, or should know, the dang thing is closed. And I am willing to bet, he was advised, warned, begged to comply. Bay Watch doesn’t want to be in the business of arresting people or calling LASO to do so.

Reminds me of the same clowns that would get themselves arrested every summer growing up in HB at the Pier when the blackball flag went up. Stoked that almost never happens anymore.

We have to sit on our asses for another month. No one is asking us to dig coal, give everything we own away or fight a war.

And if you’re in health care and medicine, my hats off to you.

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
When this is all over , what will be the next overblown crisis? it's been non stop for the last 3+ years. our government has been totally corrupt for decades, and now they are using the msm for their propaganda.
The next overblown crisis is being worked on as we deal with this one.

Reactions: Husband and marlyn

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
14' -50' , bunch of boats
Since this started as a thread about sweepers at the bu...
Warchild should be the only supper allowed there. Period

wils

lazy-ass well known "member"
May 31, 2003
not a spoiled bitch from san diego
Name
bill
Boat
I hate boats
the virus being spread from human waste to sewer line to sewer treatment to discharge pipe to ocean to surf line to surfers' lungs is so easy to see......
It follows Italys' declaration that the virus is spread from sneeze to droplet on the grocery floor to the bottom of my shoe 2 hours later through the checkout line through the parking lot into the truck through the grass down the driveway into the garage to the inside of the house and deposited onto the carpet from the bottom of my shoe where it then makes its way to my lungs.

Joe Diffie and the "Bobs Big Boy" song immediately comes to mind here.....

Last edited:
Reactions: tuner

Yellowtail Dan

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 10, 2006
Roseville Ca
Name
Dan
Boat
Excel, American Angler
Sounds like another wack job someone stuck a mic in front of. Her next angle will be to keep humans off the oceans and not eating fish until they can confirm there is no virus in the water or fish.............which will take years just to be safe......

Tugboat64

150lb tuna club
Sep 8, 2017
La Mirada/Whittier
Name
Logan
Boat
Wanting a bigger boat
According to what I read, this individual and several others were ordered off the water by the lifeguards. The others complied, but this fellow chose to ignore the order.

Paul
Sounds like he came from BD 😂😂, kinda stupid in my opinion, the guy was technically social distanced from everyone and was getting exercise, nothing wrong with that

eric perez

stillapinhead
Mar 3, 2018
Newport Beach Ca
Name
eric perez
Boat
no mas
looks like a lifeguard with a hard on to me... they either need to close everything and enforce it or open it back up... the beaches in Newport arent closed... only the parking lots... and only portions at that. Go on Surfline... look at the live cams... there are people all over the beach already this morning... theres about 10 guys in the water @ Wedge right now... and I see a Parker circling... making bait... screenshot 1 minute ago...

Annotation 2020-04-10 084234.png