Sunday Rockfish Opener?

Big_Tuna_

Member
Aug 3, 2017
613
643
San Diego
Name
Bigtuna
Boat
Parker 2310
from windy.com :(
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 10.44.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 10.44.57 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 205
Upvote 0

Tail Chaser

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 31, 2004
1,332
2,728
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
You know the first one posting Sweet meat tacos wins right? Probably the only fish I consistently run out of. If I weren't restricted to my kayak... I might have tried something dumb.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mrkrabs
Upvote 0
Jan 29, 2019
33
30
Long Beach
Name
AJ Ayala
Boat
Kayak
sorta what I was thinking. Which area you thinking. I usually launch in MB. was thinking of hitting the area about 5-10 miles off.
Might want to re think that and check the forecast again. Not looking too pretty out there at all. Supposed to start blowing 15-20 even before the sun comes up
Launching out of HH (Peters Landing). We are watching the wind and if its just not safe were just gonna fish the harbor for bass and halibut.
 
Upvote 0

CartridgeCalls

100% Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Apr 29, 2015
5,478
871
Palmdale, CA
www.ebay.com
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Kayak
Were going out of the wash board in Ventura. Wish us luck. That is if it doesn't get cancelled. Safe travels to all who are heading out for the opener.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

jiminoc

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • May 5, 2005
    1,039
    92
    46
    Trabuco Canyon
    Name
    Jim
    Boat
    boat-less but looking
    well done @thrasher949 ! great breakdown, looking forward to future updates.
     
    • Like
    Reactions: odnealtim
    Upvote 0

    Reefmo

    Member
    Nov 28, 2016
    252
    388
    47
    North OC
    Name
    Matt Skogmo
    Boat
    Trout Sniffer - heavily customized 18.5 tracker targa
    im waiting. was excited... but wanna have a good time, not a barf fest followed by a salt shower.
     
    • Like
    Reactions: Rich Fagner
    Upvote 0

    MannyOjai

    Almost A Member
    May 28, 2019
    206
    199
    53
    Oakview
    Name
    Manny Molina
    Boat
    SandWish
    My trip out of Santa Barbara was cancelled. We were heading to Santa Rosa island . Winds to be 30 knots consistently with huge wind swell I read the Oxnard landing boats are being canceled as well. Be safe it’s small craft advisory out there. Bummer for sure.
     
    Upvote 0
    P

    Paddyman1

    Opening Day update...

    SC Basin Offshore buoy - 15.5 knots with 17.5 gusts

    SanO - glassy as ever

    Get out there and get some! :boobies:

    Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 9.36.09 AM copy.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 9.38.59 AM copy.jpg
     
    Upvote 0