sunday day at the docks..I gotta vent

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
I need to vent! So I went to day at the docks to get some stuff for my sons kids. I noticed this older lady was staring at me in the over near the fishermans landing booth. No big deal and moved along and here she comes. Again STARING!! So now I'm like, what's up with this lady? I finish getting my stuff and head to the cashier. Guess who is there ahead of me? Right.. The staring lady! She turns around and start staring at me again! So I start playing with my phone because now it's getting crazy... Very uncomfortable! Finally she says, "I want to apologize for staring at you, but you look just like my son who passed away." I thought to myself, "it makes sense now" I felt kinda bad for thinking she was crazy and said, "sorry for your loss." She's says, thank you... But I have a favor to ask. I know its weird I understand if you didn't want to, but can you give me a hug and say bye mama? Inside I was like heck no, but I know people have different ways of getting over a loss so I went ahead and did it. She smiles, thanks me, and leaves. The cashier rings up my stuff and the total comes out to $100.87 and I'm like, hold up. I just bought a few things and I know it should be $20 or something. The cashier then tells me that my total was included with my moms. "WHAT'S GOING ON!" She said your mom said you were paying for her stuff along with your things. I told her that the woman was NOT my mama. She said "well I saw you hug her and heard you called her mama." I'm like AWE HECK NO! I can't believe this! I ran out of the store looking for this woman, ready to drag her butt back to the landing by her hair!!! I see her loading up her car and I started running towards her. She saw me and jumped in her car so fast. I got to her just as she was putting her leg in, & I grabbed her by her leg. She struggled but I kept pulling until her prosthetic leg popped off right in my hands! I'm thinking WHAT THE HECK, is this really happening right now? So I drop the wooden leg and grabbed her other leg and started pulling.. Just like I'm pulling yours right now.. So much going on, it's okay to laugh! You are all in huh? If I got you good, feel free to copy and paste! Bahaha!!!

crabdancer

Kook
Apr 18, 2012
LA/Santa Cruz
Name
Shannon
Boat
Edgewater
Nice. At first I was like 'typical bd hooker with a heart of gold' and then I was just laughing. Next year tell us one of the kids burned down the long range fleet with TJ fireworks and I'll be the first one to freak out.

Reactions: FatPat

hilltop

lurking in the shallows
Jan 1, 2010
sb 805
Name
hilltop
Boat
sold, pangas, Intrepid, and diggin the RRIII
haha "was her name Ilean" haha

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
April what.....LOL... good one.... it was believable till you pulled her leg off... then it got bizar...

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
You got me..!!!

Kuddos!

:appl:

TEAMFISH

JUST ADD WATER
Aug 17, 2006
TORRANCE
Name
DAVE
Boat
SOLD IT
Nice:D

ZHALVAJE

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 2, 2007
San Diego
Name
Alex
Boat
Which one is killing fish?
Good one Doug........ You had my emotions going.

dockrat88

no fish pulling against me shall prosper
Jul 16, 2008
culver city
Name
tony
Boat
whatever floats
You had me going....When the leg popped off i literally said "oh shit" out loud..

MikeeDaGuy

Fishin FIN-Attict
May 21, 2006
Frazier Park
Name
Mikee
Boat
12' Klamath Aluminium, 14' Valco
The more I read the stronger the smell got. . . It was good tho Doug!

Ya Got Me!

wii888lo

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 15, 2015
Name
ricky
Boat
ricky
made my day ....got me till the end