BD STAFF

Fishing Forums, Articles and Reports
Jan 7, 2010
San Diego CA
Name
Advertising
Boat
none
Hey guys, we're trying to blow up our Youtube for our show Local Knowledge. If you have a minute, please take a minute and subscribe to our channel

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
Ok Done......

kbray001

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 18, 2009
South OC
Name
Kirk
Boat
Regal 24
Done. I didn't post on the other threads but I have to say the show is awesome. Can't wait for the next episode.

Reactions: michelle

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
It appears you were checking out naked guy pics in one shot....I subscribed anyway.

Last edited:

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
that was easy. :)

I'll have to watch online.....Directv sucks!

Ryan_J

Apr 5, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Name
Ryan
Boat
Jupiter 31 - twin Yamaha F300's
Have watched both episodes using Amazon Prime/Firestick and the YouTube app. Great show! It's been a while since I've been so eager for the next episode of a show to air. Eagerly waiting for next Sunday morning :)

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
Super stoked you guys like!

Can't thank you enough for watching. Please help spread the word!

walkerman

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 7, 2008
Ventura
Name
Steve
Boat
n/a
I have a suggestion. I would like to see you do what most fishing shows do. At the end of each episode, show a list of the gear used, including rods, reels, line and terminal tackle. Especially terminal tackle. Case in point; I just watched an episode wherein you used pink buck tails for grouper and amberjacks. I think they would be a great red crab mimicking jig out here on the west coast, but I do not know what jig it is.

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
I have a suggestion. I would like to see you do what most fishing shows do. At the end of each episode, show a list of the gear used, including rods, reels, line and terminal tackle. Especially terminal tackle. Case in point; I just watched an episode wherein you used pink buck tails for grouper and amberjacks. I think they would be a great red crab mimicking jig out here on the west coast, but I do not know what jig it is.
Thanks for the feedback. We will be adding some species and possibly gear info for next year. I'll pass along to the team.