Tuna Vic

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 17, 2010
Whittier California
Name
Victor
Boat
18ftC/CWellcraft Calico Time II
That was actually kinda entertaining,thanks!

fish&snow

lurker
May 27, 2014
Name
James
Boat
Reel Freedom
That Sub was Vladimir Putin.Its the Trump-Putin back channel. It was on Fox and friends.

MJB

Jun 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
sold it!!
That first song sucked! Took away from the vid

What the fuck was on that guy's head?

cortezpirasea

Pangero
Feb 23, 2012
la mesa, ca
Name
Russell
Boat
21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
"God has given me understanding..."

mhanson59hb

Fear No Fish
Apr 22, 2013
Huntington Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
2008 Trophy 1802 "Mako My Day"
Funny.

Blunt instrument dude was on some serious meth. I hope you know those people you filmed DO NOT represent most Californians or fisherman. :D

Blackfish

Sep 20, 2005
Monroeville
Name
Boat
toy
It was my first time fishing out of san diego with a trailer boat I didnt really record everything but after reviewing the stuff I captured on my phone I figured what the hell. Next time I wanna try to record something exciting!

"yes sir, yes sir, just checking to see if you were a North Korean Submarine"

Funny shit right there, and I bet the guy was laughing also.

hbouldin1216

May 10, 2012
Lodi, CA
Name
Henry Bouldin
Boat
14 Gregor - Tinacious
I watched the video again and must say you have some big ass balls for that cultural deep dive you went on.

Reactions: C.Bergs

SaltH20Angler

I'm not superstitious... cuz it's bad luck.
Aug 6, 2016
SoCal - Corona
Name
Christopher
Boat
I know a couple guys...
I admire you for setting a goal and achieving it bro, plus you got a nice tuna and YT. Those of us that get out of SD fairly often get used to the military vessels, whales and dolphin, and the night critters. Something about your perspective which was captured in the vid kind of made it new again for a moment. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Loved the music too, perfect pick for the circumstances.

How fortunate we are to have this big beautiful ocean and all of its activity right at our backdoor.

As much as that dude was probably speeding, it still hurts my heart to see what seemed like a decent enough guy to be wacked out. I should say that its possible that he is not on drugs but instead has mental issues. Either way, it's sad.

Glad you had success!!

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
Jun 12, 2013
Arlington Texas
Name
Mark
Boat
Twin yamaha 250s on a milk jug
I admire you for setting a goal and achieving it bro, plus you got a nice tuna and YT. Those of us that get out of SD fairly often get used to the military vessels, whales and dolphin, and the night critters. Something about your perspective which was captured in the vid kind of made it new again for a moment. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Loved the music too, perfect pick for the circumstances.

How fortunate we are to have this big beautiful ocean and all of its activity right at our backdoor.

As much as that dude was probably speeding, it still hurts my heart to see what seemed like a decent enough guy to be wacked out. I should say that its possible that he is not on drugs but instead has mental issues. Either way, it's sad.

Glad you had success!!
That guy looked like a navy seal he had teeth whitened, brand new shoes, fresh haircut... I saw those guys rapping in front of the 7-11 some middle eastern guys that I assume were from Chicago illinois(?). Also I was on mission beach and I sat down to eat a taco and right there in front of me out of nowhere there started a breakdancing competition it was awesome the guy had a rolling jukebox with lights and these guys were dancing like robots and spinning on there head. You could live there for years and not see that , it was fantastic! I can fish right here in my back yard but that beach with everyone speaking in a foreign language... the first thing I did when I got there was trade in my boots for some flip flops I know theres troublemakers there but that beach is really cool.