smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
Apr 27, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
won't b mine
I have a brother that lives in China. Out of the clear blue sky, he called me today (he never calls, and we don't really talk except at funerals). I let it go to voice mail. Wants to make sure we're doing okay. (???) You'd think he would have left an apology, but NO apology. Was right to let it go to voice mail; easier to delete.

gunnyslinger

Steady 1’s and 2’s
Mar 15, 2006
Huntington Beach
Name
Justin
Boat
20’ CC
Let’s see....
It originated in China
...near a fish market which happens to be next to a bio lab.
The Chinese government covered it up
They then blamed the United States

Fuck the Chinese gov and their China Flu

Biological warfare is what it is. Their economy was tanking.

Last edited:

mindbent

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 26, 2015
I.E.
Name
Jon
Boat
one that floats
Call it whatever the hell you want. I heard the fishing fleet here on the west coast has been shut down by the coast guard. Now we have a problem.

ripped

Dec 5, 2007
Santa Barbara
Name
Gary
Boat
Vagabond
For all you guys posting on this thread, should you have any Asian friends with kids, ask them what their kids have been enduring on social media and at school. This isn't an us and them issue, a virus hits us all.

Cubeye

Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor
Me being chinese myself also blame China and there virus for this crap that is happen around the world. It is a China Virus and were it comes from. No matter how you look at it.
Well then to be more specific, maybe it should be called the Wuhan Virus?

GaffnLaff

Rum is Tackle
Dec 3, 2003
Bay Park
Visit site
Name
Dave Cairncross
Boat
Currently looking for a new Ho'ing opportunity
Go ahead and call it the Wuhan virus, if you cant' handle Covid 19.
The only reason the entire GOP started calling it China or Chinese virus on the same day is to take attention off of orange shitlers terrible handling of this pandemic.
He wants his racist fucking base riled-up and make more people hate on Asians (all of them), not just the Chinese.
The news cycle will concentrate on that shit because its realllly fucked up, and not focus on his many faults for a day or two.
Its race baiting dog whistle bullshit, and America is better than that.

mike carson

Jan 18, 2007
glendale
Name
mike
Boat
17ft bayrunner
It did start in China. So why do we have to be politically correct about where it started?
Maybe thats why here in the US we dont have public open market live animals for sale, along with eating anything that walks crawls swims or flies

Reactions: catalin

hudamang

Sep 3, 2018
San Diego
Name
G
Boat
3/4 day
At first I laughed at it being called the Chinese virus. Then I saw videos of old Chinese Americans being harassed and attacked because some ignorant idiots are blaming them for bringing it here. There’s a video also of a woman in a subway train being harassed by a grown man.

Schools out for most so at least the young children are somewhat protected from the rhetoric but I’m sure keyboard warriors are attacking them online too.

While Aznboy619 doesn’t mind, he’s also located in an area where there’s a lot of Asians so thankfully, I feel like CA has less xenophobia.

The argument isn’t where it came from (China). It’s about being united during a pandemic and protecting the vulnerable population.

mike mitchell

Jul 25, 2017
San Diego
Name
Michael Mitchell
Boat
20 Bertram
The China Virus is kind of like the Kung Flu or the Kung Pao Chicken Pox. The main symptoms are the WuHan Plegm and the WooPing Cough.
Do repeating slurs like that make someone an Ah Soo!

mike carson

Jan 18, 2007
glendale
Name
mike
Boat
17ft bayrunner
I love Pence, we should all have an ass kisser like that standing behind us. I wonder if Trump pays him by the word. Reminds me of the way Kim is treated in North Korea
Well, Japan gave us Fukashima,..now China gives us another everlasting gift...... I wonder what everlasting gift North Korea will give us

skrilla

allirks
May 26, 2006
San Diego
Name
Len
Boat
plastic fantastic
At first I laughed at it being called the Chinese virus. Then I saw videos of old Chinese Americans being harassed and attacked because some ignorant idiots are blaming them for bringing it here. There’s a video also of a woman in a subway train being harassed by a grown man.

Schools out for most so at least the young children are somewhat protected from the rhetoric but I’m sure keyboard warriors are attacking them online too.

While Aznboy619 doesn’t mind, he’s also located in an area where there’s a lot of Asians so thankfully, I feel like CA has less xenophobia.

The argument isn’t where it came from (China). It’s about being united during a pandemic and protecting the vulnerable population.
Sounds like the ignorant idiots are the problem not President Trump or anyone else calling what it is.

I agree let's unite. Be vigilant. If you see ignorant idiots out there causing trouble then set them straight. Just like we normally do when ignorant fisherman poach and put a black eye on the rest of us.

aznboy619

Not a Newbie
Apr 25, 2006
Alhambra
Name
Victor
Boat
None
Well then to be more specific, maybe it should be called the Wuhan Virus?
Kub the way I see it is China started the crap saying we brought the virus to them from our US military. We did not target them first and we all know it came from Wuhan but when some of my client in China is asking me about is it true what our government is saying that the US brought the virus to us. It can cause lots of mistrust in business sense when China government wants to play that kind of crap.

Reactions: jer dog

ocsleeper

May 1, 2008
Anaheim
Name
Ricky
Boat
Cobia 220 DC
Kub the way I see it is China started the crap saying we brought the virus to them from our US military. We did not target them first and we all know it came from Wuhan but when some of my client in China is asking me about is it true what our government is saying that the US brought the virus to us. It can cause lots of mistrust in business sense when China government wants to play that kind of crap.
The first instance of me seeing anything regarding the Chinese press implying that this had anything to do with the US Govt was well after the term "Chinese Virus" was being used.

This sounds like a very lame tit for tat thing between the two government acting like kids

Reactions: ColdEye

Thomas Lim

Aug 31, 2018
Los angeles
Name
Thomas
Boat
I wish
Loll look at all these redneck hill
billies coming out their racist little closets. How much longer yall think this baboon will be in office? 4 years max.. when he’s done and gone let’s see how you deal with all this shit y’all say.... #internetgotreceipts
mayBe some horrific tragedy has to happen to one of y’all kids to wake the F up

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
For all you guys posting on this thread, should you have any Asian friends with kids, ask them what their kids have been enduring on social media and at school. This isn't an us and them issue, a virus hits us all.
That is way out of line. Where are the parents? If the parents need to make it clear to them that a person's heritage has nothing's to do with this. If the parents can't step up to the plate then they are morons also.

Reactions: Thomas Lim