plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
We're all going to die.It's because Trump is our President.If we would have elected Clinton none of this would have happened.How's that for those of you that think this is a political issue caused by politics ? Some of the irrational shit i've read here just boggles my mind.Remove Trump and the problem goes away right ? Fucking morons.We got him because that party some of you support had nobody worth a shit.Now who's fault is that ? Get ready for more of what you have now,our Presidents approval ratings are up according to CNN.

Cubeye

Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor
Trump has done nothing but put out mixed messages, contradicted HIS own experts and point fingers where ever he can to shift blame. During WW2 we had a president who pulled the country together, this guy just continues to drive us apart. Leadership comes from the top,that's not what's happening now with a guy who's more worried about his own image and chances of re-election. He doesn't get the best and the brightest, he gets guys that spend half their time pointing out what a great job he's doing and agreeing with his misguided advice. When we get thru this it will be despite him not because of him
I don't think President Trump is driving the country apart. He's an optimist. Always has been, and he's trying to pull the country together and unite in the war against this Virus.

It's the Media that's driving the country apart. It's worse now with this pandemic. They use every opportunity to twist, distort, and misquote him to their advantage. Why? Because they Hate him and his administration. Sometimes I think they want this pandemic to continue just so they can use it to get their people into positions of political power. Politicians are doing the same thing. I.e. Pelosi.

One small example. Press states the President Trump has Easter as a date that the restrictions will end. What he really said that he HOPES the restrictions will end by Easter. Big difference don't you think.

Now there are some Networks that won't televise his briefings. They state that they are full of misinformation and lies. Well, if that's the case, they have 23 hours to dispute those "lies". Why don't they do that?

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
His statements do next to nothing to inspire confidence when they change from day to day and contradict what his own people say. Listen to his experts and parrot them, a consistent message is what's needed not rambling and spewing bullshit. Focus on what we as Americans should be doing not trying to blame different factions to protect his image, they'll be plenty of time for that later

Reactions: rexor_rn

Cubeye

Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor
His statements do next to nothing to inspire confidence when they change from day to day and contradict what his own people say. Listen to his experts and parrot them, a consistent message is what's needed not rambling and spewing bullshit. Focus on what we as Americans should be doing not trying to blame different factions to protect his image, they'll be plenty of time for that later
Here's the way I see it. Not everyone is able to listen to his briefings, and so they rely on the press to give them an update. So now most of America is given a bias report on what he said. I read somewhere that 85% of what the press reports on Trump is negative.

His reports are optimistic and political, and he has to counter attack what he press reports, because it's False News. His team gives constant, current updates based on fact and data during the same briefing. He wants to get this Nation back to work as quickly as possible. His team wants to same, but in a conservative manner and time frame. That's their job. They don't always parallel each other. I see nothing wrong with disagreements during his press conference. Everything is upfront and not rehearsed before the briefing. The Press reports it as chaos within the team.

Reactions: jer dog and plj46

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
so did china and yet I dont hear any frickin libbies whining about that

nor about the fact that china HID this virus

this IS chinas fault !
If you believe that #19 is bio warfare then it is China's fault.

If you believe it is a viral pandemic then communist China did exactly what you would expect China to do.

DAS

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Yeah Bush listen to the experts on WMD"s. How'd that turn out. And you can go on and on with "Expert opinions" that have not come to fruition. This is not a static situation and I like the fact that Trump has the balls to make the call as he see's fit at that moment in time, and yes will deviate as the situation evolves. The easiest thing in world is to carp on someone looking back and say they should of done this they should of done that, hindsight will always be 20-20. I guess if he (Trump) were to put on his hindsight glasses he should have locked the country down back in Jan. Oh wait he did stop travel from China and other affected areas in Jan and was bashed by 95% of the media and 45% of the public as being xenophobic and racist. Interesting how Trump is getting slammed daily and not one thread or virtually zero commentary by the mainstream media on HOW CHINA HAS FUCKED U.S/WORLD.

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
the wuhan flu IS chinas fault ...they ARE responsible
How is it China's fault that the U.S. was not prepared as they should have been for a pandemic. Even Steve Bannon knew it was a problem.

At least the past 2 administrations failed to listen to the CDC and other experts about preparing for a pandemic.

This is the one that failed to prepare and got caught.

One should own ones' mistakes. right Danny??

RiceEater

Jan 10, 2006
El Cajon
Name
Shed
Boat
n/a
He did everything right from the onset. He did say that if he didn't do anything, then there could have been 1.6-2.2 million deaths if he hadn't done anything. If we only have 100,000-220,000 deaths then he's done something right, right?

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
you do realize that china hid this from the world...while it was spreading like a wild fire

china didnt make a "mistake"...they did this on purpose...right kerry ?

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
Yeah Bush listen to the experts on WMD"s. How'd that turn out. And you can go on and on with "Expert opinions" that have not come to fruition. This is not a static situation and I like the fact that Trump has the balls to make the call as he see's fit at that moment in time, and yes will deviate as the situation evolves. The easiest thing in world is to carp on someone looking back and say they should of done this they should of done that, hindsight will always be 20-20. I guess if he (Trump) were to put on his hindsight glasses he should have locked the country down back in Jan. Oh wait he did stop travel from China and other affected areas in Jan and was bashed by 95% of the media and 45% of the public as being xenophobic and racist. Interesting how Trump is getting slammed daily and not one thread or virtually zero commentary by the mainstream media on HOW CHINA HAS FUCKED U.S/WORLD.
I agree that there will be plenty of time to figure out what to do differently in the future. That is the important thing - learn the lesson. Little doubt many countries will be looking at what South Korea did to prepare for this kind of thing.

As far as the experts are concerned in this case it is a viral pandemic. Little or no question that we would be faced with this. Not if but when. Not to minimize the loss of life and economic pain this one is causing but we are lucky this virus is not particularly deadly. We had better learn the lesson because the one that will be very deadly is coming.

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
you do realize that china hid this from the world...while it was spreading like a wild fire

china didnt make a "mistake"...they did this on purpose...right kerry ?
Hiding it from the world is exactly what anyone with a brain would expect China to do as is the way they handled the outbreak with draconian measures.

China didn't make a mistake.

No China did not do this "on purpose"

If I were a big believer in conspiracy theories then I would say there is about an equal chance that China did this on purpose as the U.S. Army took the pathogen to China in order to spread a pandemic so the stock market which was topping out would take a big hit in order for investors in the know to have a chance for some big money.

I don't believe either of those.

Last edited:
Reactions: rexor_rn and Kin

rexor_rn

Mangingisda
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Why risk going down these streets again? When its unknown. Pure speculation. Better safe then sorry

Imo, When mother earth is done with us. She will shake us off like fleas. Flood, 10,000,000.0 earthquake, volcanos, etc. Reset

But we are not done.

Had to share...CDC recommending hospital staff use bandanas when masks run out. Hospitals are asking the public to sew masks. Here is a physician’s response:

Please don't tell me that in the richest country in the world in the 21st century, I'm supposed to work in a fictionalized Soviet-era disaster zone and fashion my own face mask out of cloth because other Americans hoard supplies for personal use and so-called leaders sit around in meetings hearing themselves talk. I ran to a bedside the other day to intubate a crashing, likely COVID, patient. Two respiratory therapists and two nurses were already at the bedside. That's 5 N95s masks, 5 gowns, 5 face shields and 10 gloves for one patient at one time. I saw probably 15-20 patients that shift, if we are going to start rationing supplies, what percentage should I wear precautions for?

Make no mistake, the CDC is loosening these guidelines because our country is not prepared. Loosening guidelines increases healthcare workers' risk but the decision is done to allow us to keep working, not to keep us safe. It is done for the public benefit - so I can continue to work no matter the personal cost to me or my family (and my healthcare family). Sending healthcare workers to the front line asking them to cover their face with a bandana is akin to sending a soldier to the front line in a t-shirt and flip flops.

I don't want talk. I don't want assurances. I want action. I want boxes of N95s piling up, donated from the people who hoarded them. I want non-clinical administrators in the hospital lining up in the ER asking if they can stock shelves to make sure that when I need to rush into a room, the drawer of PPE equipment I open isn't empty. I want them showing up in the ER asking "how can I help" instead of offering shallow "plans" conceived by someone who has spent far too long in an ivory tower and not long enough in the trenches. Maybe they should actually step foot in the trenches.

I want billion-dollar companies like 3M halting all production of any product that isn't PPE to focus on PPE manufacturing. I want a company like Amazon, with its logistics mastery (it can drop a package to your door less than 24 hours after ordering it), halting its 2-day delivery of 12 reams of toilet paper to whoever is willing to pay the most in order to help get the available PPE supply distributed fast and efficiently in a manner that gets the necessary materials to my brothers and sisters in arms who need them.

I want Proctor and Gamble, and the makers of other soaps and detergents, stepping up too. We need detergent to clean scrubs, hospital linens and gowns. We need disinfecting wipes to clean desk and computer surfaces. What about plastics manufacturers? Plastic gowns aren't some high-tech device, they are long shirts/smocks...made out of plastic. Get on it. Face shields are just clear plastic. Nitrile gloves? Yeah, they are pretty much just gloves...made from something that isn't apparently Latex. Let's go. Money talks in this country. Executive millionaires, why don't you spend a few bucks to buy back some of these masks from the hoarders, and drop them off at the nearest hospital.

I love biotechnology and research but we need to divert viral culture media for COVID testing and research. We need biotechnology manufacturing ready and able to ramp up if and when treatments or vaccines are developed. Our Botox supply isn't critical, but our antibiotic supply is. We need to be able to make more plastic ET tubes, not more silicon breast implants.

Let's see all that. Then we can all talk about how we played our part in this fight. Netflix and chill is not enough while my family, friends and colleagues are out there fighting. Our country won two world wars because the entire country mobilized. We out-produced and we out-manufactured while our soldiers out-fought the enemy. We need to do that again because make no mistake, we are at war, healthcare workers are your soldiers, and the war has just begun.
Well Said....so far this is one of the Few OBJECTIVE Statement and Real Time Description of the Federal Govt.’s WORST PANDEMIC RESPONSE in HISTORY..

The Good thing is President TRUMP is now Ignoring the Covidiots in his Circle and Finally Listening to the Experts like Dr. FAUCI and Dr. BIRX.

Pres. TRUMP Now Reluctantly realized that SCIENCE is not a Democratic HOAX hence He Extended to APRIL 30 the CDC’s Social Distancing Guidelines. Otherwise if he listen to the Covidiots...then People could have been Flocking to the Churches on EASTER Sunday. Just like this Megachurch have done recently in Florida.

He is now willing to take the 100-200 Thousand American Death Figures than the Millions. Let’s take this chance to unite behind the Man.

Keep it On Pres. TRUMP👍🏼🇺🇸

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Hiding it from the world is exactly what anyone with a brain would expect China to do as is the way they handled the outbreak with draconian measures.

China didn't make a mistake.

No China did not do this "on purpose"

If I were a big believer in conspiracy theories then I would say there is about an equal chance that China did this on purpose as the U.S. Army took the pathogen to China in order to spread a pandemic so the stock market which was topping out would take a big hit in order for investors in the know to have a chance for some big money.

I don't believe either of those.

dude...seriously

head up ass.JPG

Reactions: jer dog

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
If I were a hater I would say the same to you. I'm not

I will say to all my BD brothers be safe and may God look after you and your families. That is for everyone no matter what side of the fence your on. May He also look over all who are on the front lines of this thing.

God Bless the great people of the U.S.A. as they are the ones who will get us through this.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
We're all going to die.It's because Trump is our President.If we would have elected Clinton none of this would have happened.How's that for those of you that think this is a political issue caused by politics ? Some of the irrational shit i've read here just boggles my mind.Remove Trump and the problem goes away right ? Fucking morons.We got him because that party some of you support had nobody worth a shit.Now who's fault is that ? Get ready for more of what you have now,our Presidents approval ratings are up according to CNN.
Space Force is neat-o, but i would rather have a Pandemic Response Team.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Here's the way I see it. Not everyone is able to listen to his briefings, and so they rely on the press to give them an update. So now most of America is given a bias report on what he said. I read somewhere that 85% of what the press reports on Trump is negative.

His reports are optimistic and political, and he has to counter attack what he press reports, because it's False News. His team gives constant, current updates based on fact and data during the same briefing. He wants to get this Nation back to work as quickly as possible. His team wants to same, but in a conservative manner and time frame. That's their job. They don't always parallel each other. I see nothing wrong with disagreements during his press conference. Everything is upfront and not rehearsed before the briefing. The Press reports it as chaos within the team.
It should be clear by now that Trump has NO plan to deal with CV.

The federal government is trying to plug the dike, but has no actual plan to FIX the dike.

dorado50

May 5, 2006
San Diego
Name
DAVID
Boat
BERTRAM / EDGEWATER
If sleepy joe was pres he would not of let this virus into the country!. He also would of had 6 billion n95 masks, 30 million ventilators on hand before there was such a virus. He and Bernie have it all figured out.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
If sleepy joe was pres he would not of let this virus into the country!. He also would of had 6 billion n95 masks, 30 million ventilators on hand before there was such a virus. He and Bernie have it all figured out.
If sleepy Joe was president, we would have a Pandemic Response Team.

But, I DID enjoy your joke