cozenone

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
I understand fishing is pretty much shutdown, so I can only assume this is your attempt to get some trolling in... Ok I'll bite. Soooo you must a Biden guy? We saw the O'bama/Biden action plan for H1N1, 6 mos before a national emergency called, 13k dead? Uncertain where your myopic Trump opinions derive from, but I have an idea.

To answer your question on response. 1. Chinese MD brought the virus to the Worlds attention in late Dec 2019. Trump adopted travel bans from China and other countries who tested + with the virus in mid Jan. 2020. 2. Any Governor could create a state of emergency or simply mandate any action he/she sees fit based on whatever dated they see fit to use, e.g Our boy Newsome routinely flaunts Federal law by instituting whatever State law he see fits his agenda, i.e sanctuary city's/state etc... No Governor needed to wait if they wanted to take action.

I know it's been a tough 3 1/2 years for you and 8 will seem like a nightmare. How do I know? Two words Obama/Biden.
Damn ,Your time line is pretty accurate, but what about the private meeting Jan 8th that allowed, certain members including top Market CEO's and Senators to DUMP stock? O and the Rally to cheer people in Blue states that had the virus, Of coarse this is still all a Hoax, but if the response, in the first place was to protect the People of America, instead of a politically motivated stance,...there may ...may be a few less dead people right now. And Ya, It is the china virus...according to your cac

Goosed10

Jul 12, 2008
Murrieta,Ca
Name
Jeff
Boat
none
Is the bullet train on hold now? I wish they would hurry up with that federal money before they use it on respirators and Masks. 🙄

Reactions: rexor_rn

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Is the bullet train on hold now? I wish they would hurry up with that federal money before they use it on respirators and Masks. 🙄
This will end with the biggest public works program ever... I smell high speed rail in the future

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
Here is my exact location. Come on down, bring a 6 pack pack, and we can debate how smart Trump is.

Watching Trump try to read makes me sad.
View attachment 1127638 read makes me sad
Did you get your mom and dads permission before you invited us all over?

Cubeye

Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor

Here is the article describing how seniors and christians are going to get crushed by this.

Dont get upset because Darwin comes calling. Seniors understand the blood price of capitalism. They were happy to pay the cost in Asia many years ago. This is just an opportunity to renew their vows.
Difficult to get unbiased information when you use a Liberal news organization like Vox, don't you think?

Reactions: plj46

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
NY central park is being turned into a hospital now?

Maybe if qualcomm stadium is turned into a hospital. The matter will be taken more seriously

I'm in a 3rd world country. At the rate we are increasing. We will be screwed in 2 months because of limited health care. But we can now test 600 people a day. Who knows how long that will last

Looting and a high increase in crime. Is a very real concern. When the average income is $500 per month

Reactions: ColdEye

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
NY central park is being turned into a hospital now?

Maybe if qualcomm stadium is turned into a hospital. The matter will be taken more seriously

I'm in a 3rd world country. At the rate we are increasing. We will be screwed in 2 months because of limited health care. But we can now test 600 people a day. Who knows how long that will last
In today's world where there is bullshit everywhere u look unless people can taste it,touch it,smell it,feel it and so on apparently your gonna have a percentage of people that just wont believe things by words alone...
The world of science authority which call me crazy was always the last word for me on matters of science has been raked across the coals and discredited by a huge number of people in authority positions recently and its no surprise to me that we have a large number of people who will question their recommendations til it hits them directly...

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
I never thought I would catch Dengue fever form a mosquito. But I did and almost died because I caught a 2nd virus at the same time. Breakbone fever is spot on. And I have a very high pain threshold

2.5 weeks feels like all bones are broken. And when the fever broke. I was gifted bell palsy for 2 months

I look at dengue fever differently now

rexor_rn

Mangingisda
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
which brings some to think that the prediction of 100-200 Thousand American Death figure due to Covid-19 is nothing to worry about as it is not a fact....can not be seen, smell its stinks, feel the misery because again...its just a Prediction.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Why risk going down these streets again? When its unknown. Pure speculation. Better safe then sorry

Imo, When mother earth is done with us. She will shake us off like fleas. Flood, 10,000,000.0 earthquake, volcanos, etc. Reset

But we are not done.

Had to share...CDC recommending hospital staff use bandanas when masks run out. Hospitals are asking the public to sew masks. Here is a physician’s response:

Please don't tell me that in the richest country in the world in the 21st century, I'm supposed to work in a fictionalized Soviet-era disaster zone and fashion my own face mask out of cloth because other Americans hoard supplies for personal use and so-called leaders sit around in meetings hearing themselves talk. I ran to a bedside the other day to intubate a crashing, likely COVID, patient. Two respiratory therapists and two nurses were already at the bedside. That's 5 N95s masks, 5 gowns, 5 face shields and 10 gloves for one patient at one time. I saw probably 15-20 patients that shift, if we are going to start rationing supplies, what percentage should I wear precautions for?

Make no mistake, the CDC is loosening these guidelines because our country is not prepared. Loosening guidelines increases healthcare workers' risk but the decision is done to allow us to keep working, not to keep us safe. It is done for the public benefit - so I can continue to work no matter the personal cost to me or my family (and my healthcare family). Sending healthcare workers to the front line asking them to cover their face with a bandana is akin to sending a soldier to the front line in a t-shirt and flip flops.

I don't want talk. I don't want assurances. I want action. I want boxes of N95s piling up, donated from the people who hoarded them. I want non-clinical administrators in the hospital lining up in the ER asking if they can stock shelves to make sure that when I need to rush into a room, the drawer of PPE equipment I open isn't empty. I want them showing up in the ER asking "how can I help" instead of offering shallow "plans" conceived by someone who has spent far too long in an ivory tower and not long enough in the trenches. Maybe they should actually step foot in the trenches.

I want billion-dollar companies like 3M halting all production of any product that isn't PPE to focus on PPE manufacturing. I want a company like Amazon, with its logistics mastery (it can drop a package to your door less than 24 hours after ordering it), halting its 2-day delivery of 12 reams of toilet paper to whoever is willing to pay the most in order to help get the available PPE supply distributed fast and efficiently in a manner that gets the necessary materials to my brothers and sisters in arms who need them.

I want Proctor and Gamble, and the makers of other soaps and detergents, stepping up too. We need detergent to clean scrubs, hospital linens and gowns. We need disinfecting wipes to clean desk and computer surfaces. What about plastics manufacturers? Plastic gowns aren't some high-tech device, they are long shirts/smocks...made out of plastic. Get on it. Face shields are just clear plastic. Nitrile gloves? Yeah, they are pretty much just gloves...made from something that isn't apparently Latex. Let's go. Money talks in this country. Executive millionaires, why don't you spend a few bucks to buy back some of these masks from the hoarders, and drop them off at the nearest hospital.

I love biotechnology and research but we need to divert viral culture media for COVID testing and research. We need biotechnology manufacturing ready and able to ramp up if and when treatments or vaccines are developed. Our Botox supply isn't critical, but our antibiotic supply is. We need to be able to make more plastic ET tubes, not more silicon breast implants.

Let's see all that. Then we can all talk about how we played our part in this fight. Netflix and chill is not enough while my family, friends and colleagues are out there fighting. Our country won two world wars because the entire country mobilized. We out-produced and we out-manufactured while our soldiers out-fought the enemy. We need to do that again because make no mistake, we are at war, healthcare workers are your soldiers, and the war has just begun.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Now is the time. I sure wish I had trillions of dollars. To help

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Needs to be emphasized.

"Our country won two world wars because the entire country mobilized. We out-produced and we out-manufactured while our soldiers out-fought the enemy. We need to do that again because make no mistake, we are at war, healthcare workers are your soldiers, and the war has just begun."

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
And if anyone has not noticed. The vast majority of volunteer health care. Are people who are retired and came back.

The elderly with their experience, knowledge, and wisdom. Are the ones who are a huge part in this battle. From being caring spirits with a passion for helping others

ocsleeper

May 1, 2008
Anaheim
Name
Ricky
Boat
Cobia 220 DC
Put politics aside for a moment and look what the president just conceded. In best terms, we can say he's been very optimistic on the severity of this situation.

This is why he just said today is most alarming.

He said "deaths in the United States from coronavirus could reach 100,000 or more, adding that if the death toll stays at or below 100,000, "we all together have done a very good job."

The bar now is 100k death to be considered as a good job. If anyone still take this COVID shit lightly and still think it's like the flu, please stop and think about what the president just said.

This shit is for reals. Stay home everyone and be safe.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Dude you are delusional. Obummer spent more money in 8 years than the 42 presidents combined. Where do you get your [email protected] cuz you are out there.
TDS for sure.
What do you think just happened? 30% unemployment now. This is a massive depression. Many business closed, industries wiped out.

This will end with the biggest public works program in history. I am guessing $50 Trillion total... unless Trump Hoovers this up.

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
Trump has done nothing but put out mixed messages, contradicted HIS own experts and point fingers where ever he can to shift blame. During WW2 we had a president who pulled the country together, this guy just continues to drive us apart. Leadership comes from the top,that's not what's happening now with a guy who's more worried about his own image and chances of re-election. He doesn't get the best and the brightest, he gets guys that spend half their time pointing out what a great job he's doing and agreeing with his misguided advice. When we get thru this it will be despite him not because of him