fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
So, what are you going to do to pass the time?
My wife already has me painting and doing some wood mouldings work around the house. I also will build some rods that I have not gotten around too. Refurbished some tackle, and may as well build that wood tackle box I have always thought about.

You cannot be serious painting AGAIN...LOL.....we can't even go to lunch any more Lou when you come over........maybe start on my old Fenwick rod...

yellowklr

My Best Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 22, 2003
San Diego,Ca
Name
Derek
Boat
complicated
It did start in China. So why do we have to be politically correct about where it started?
exactly is started in China and China let it get out of control before they asked for help...China is our enemy and its only getting worse...
So yeah its the China Virus ...So What Liberal Lou??

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
exactly is started in China and China let it get out of control before they asked for help...China is our enemy and its only getting worse...
So yeah its the China Virus ...So What Liberal Lou??
Hey, I am not a left wing liberal. I would most likely be a old Rockefeller Republican. I lean towards the middle of the road politically. I just to be registered I have registered as a Democrat, but neither party fits my polical beliefs.
I had a bad feeling when Nixon opened up trade with China years ago. My bad thoughts about China have all come to past.

NTCoast

Mar 18, 2020
CA
Name
T
Boat
Jetcraft
I personally dont care about political correctness... it's just that when people say "China Virus" they sound Stupid as [email protected]
Ugh it's stupid for a multitude of reasons, including yours. According to our own CDC :

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age.

Did the world proclaim it the USA virus? Of course not because we all need to fight stuff like this together. "China virus" is a stupid term to scapegoat a people or country, that was created by assholes that want to dodge accountability.

Band together, be cautious, but don't panic (who needs that much TP?) and we'll be stronger on the other side.

cioppino

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 16, 2005
San Diego
Name
Dave
Boat
FORTUNA -- Parker 2510 XLD
Hey, dumb ass. Swine flu started in MEXICO.

China Wuhan Virus is what it is. Plain and simple. A bunch of Muslims were freaked out and discriminated against after 911. It is what it is. Own it Chinese Americans. Your homeland fucked the world over. Covered it up, lied about, and then tried to blame us for it.

Freedom of speech isn't about saying what people want to hear, it's about saying whatever the hell you want. Ching chong virus, china virus, Covid 19, its doesn't matter what you call it, we are all in the same shitty boat right now because of backward ass communist China.