Nice catch

prater

Oct 16, 2007
lake havasu city, AZ
Name
michael
Boat
luhrs 30 open, "Arms Wide Open"
I'm disappointed. Went through 3 pages of posts, convinced at least get one good picture would be posted before the mods got to it, but NOOOO...You guys are losing your touch. Used to be we could absolutely depend upon the debauchery, lewd behavior, sarcasm, and near criminal content of this site, but no more. Is everyone too busy drinking white wine nowadays?

King Saba

Master of Baitfish Slayin
Jun 7, 2011
Ramen House
Name
Bryan
Boat
Paper Cup
I'm disappointed. Went through 3 pages of posts, convinced at least get one good picture would be posted before the mods got to it, but NOOOO...You guys are losing your touch. Used to be we could absolutely depend upon the debauchery, lewd behavior, sarcasm, and near criminal content of this site, but no more. Is everyone too busy drinking white wine nowadays?
^
Oh shit that's funny.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mikieb

May 8, 2011
Huntington Beach, Calif.
Name
Mike
Boat
Crash & Burn

Maybe after MikeyLikesIt & Saluki leave we can get back to the debauchery !

junkyardEd

Special Baiter Wizard
Nov 27, 2008
San Diego
Name
Ed
Boat
SOLD

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a

karlk1125

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 20, 2008
Bodega Bay
Name
Karl Kobler
Boat
Looking for a World Cat 320 EC
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: