Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
For anyone that travels by air to SD for LR fishing, you know the stress with getting your gear shipped to and from SD. Mike Morris of Big Fish Transport will make your trip more enjoyable by eliminating the hassle of shipping gear. You ship your gear to him, he receives it and makes sure everything is cool and he'll pick you up at the airport and deliver you and your gear to your hotel of choice.

When the boat returns to the dock, you'll be greeted by his smiling face waiting to pick up your gear where he will pack it and ship it back to you. His fee is nominal considering the amount of stress he eliminates.

PM me if you want to use this spectacular service and I'll hook you up. Mike is the Bees Knees!

Reactions: NaplesJohn
Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
I met Mike this year in April as I happened to be in the zip code when the Excel returned from the Okum trip. Great guy!

Upvote 0

Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
Mike sends you a pic of your gear when he's rec'd it and ck'd it out. He packs your gear and sends tracking #s immediately upon shipping. On the day it's supposed to arrive, he cks on the shipping status.

Upvote 0