rancanfish

wow, how deep is it here?
Jul 5, 2004
Dublin, CA
Name
Harold Head
Boat
1971 BW Menemsha
Oliver, best of luck to you. I just spent 30 minutes getting them out, weighing 20 to get an accurate weight, then another 10 minutes on line trying to get a shipping quote.
The hassle factor is a bit too much to sell $20 worth of baits. Lo siento mucho.

Upvote 0
Jul 31, 2018
Coslada (Madrid) España
Name
Oliver
Boat
Nitro
Send me photos and if it is what I am looking for, I will pay you delighted. I have no problem with that.

Oliver, best of luck to you. I just spent 30 minutes getting them out, weighing 20 to get an accurate weight, then another 10 minutes on line trying to get a shipping quote.
The hassle factor is a bit too much to sell $20 worth of baits. Lo siento mucho.

Upvote 0

watersdeep

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
Post a pic of what the older model looks like. I think i have some. But would like to see what the old model looks like before i open that can of worms. In other words BEFORE I START TEARING THE GARGE APART.

PS around here you may get more views if your name was DIRTY SANCHEZ......... Jusayn

Upvote 0
Jul 31, 2018
Coslada (Madrid) España
Name
Oliver
Boat
Nitro
for example

2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Derby

My "Member" is Well Known.
Sep 9, 2010
SouthBay SF
Name
The Kid
Boat
Aquasport 222 FFV
Now you need to show what you catching with these that are SOOO important you want to import from out of country.

Seriously, fish pics always help. Jig in mouth.....even better.

Reactions: One_Leg
Upvote 0