Le Tigre

Jun 2, 2005
NOTHERN SAN DIEGO
Name
LE TIGRE
Boat
25' SKIPJACK
Ok,
Well the last few times i have been on the vhf channel 72 all i seem to get is abuse.. Stfu, get back in the galley bitch, and this the pg version.. Look i am a legal licenced radio operator who listens and communicates with anyone one on the radio. I and capt Ambusher have fielded calls to loved ones, emergency contacts, vessal assit, fish reports etc. i would appreciate some general courtesy when i call any boat out there. I am NOT on the radio to bullshit or phuck around.. Remember that there WILL be a time you appreciate us listening to your bullshit only to be YOUR lifeline... JUST SAYING

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
bs with out naked pictures

Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
Ok,
Well the last few times i have been on the vhf channel 72 all i seem to get is abuse.. Stfu, get back in the galley bitch, and this the pg version.. Look i am a legal licenced radio operator who listens and communicates with anyone one on the radio. I and capt Ambusher have fielded calls to loved ones, emergency contacts, vessal assit, fish reports etc. i would appreciate some general courtesy when i call any boat out there. I am NOT on the radio to bullshit or phuck around.. Remember that there WILL be a time you appreciate us listening to your bullshit only to be YOUR lifeline... JUST SAYING
This reminds me of when i was a teen in the 70s and cbs were big.Some friends and i would get on the cb and talk shit to serious cb guys and they would get all fired up and try to track us down by signal strength,some wanted to beat our ass and some threatened to call the fcc,lol.We laughed our ass off,my handle was the treefrog.Thats a big 10-4 old buddy.ConvOOOOOOOOY!!!!!Also remember when cheech got on the cop radio and called the guy lard ass.lol those were the pretty funny that shit is still going on.

Reactions: stella marina
Upvote 0

Le Tigre

Jun 2, 2005
NOTHERN SAN DIEGO
Name
LE TIGRE
Boat
25' SKIPJACK
This reminds me of when i was a teen in the 70s and cbs were big.Some friends and i would get on the cb and talk shit to serious cb guys and they would get all fired up and try to track us down by signal strength,some wanted to beat our ass and some threatened to call the fcc,lol.We laughed our ass off,my handle was the treefrog.Thats a big 10-4 old buddy.ConvOOOOOOOOY!!!!!Also remember when cheech got on the cop radio and called the guy lard ass.lol those were the pretty funny that shit is still going on.
^^^
The 70's did the same thing miss those times in the OC.......

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Raimond

Not as lean, not as mean, still a Marine...
Mar 9, 2014
SoCal
Name
Ray
Boat
23' IMP Hardtop - "4 Reel"
Kids, 8-80. Why can't they stick to FB?

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
There will always be asshats abusing the radio. Does anyone know if the donkey dick that faked a distress signal got caught?

Reactions: Le Tigre
Upvote 0

Mo Betta

Offshore Prop Changer
Feb 6, 2003
El Cajon
youatplay.com
Name
Frank
Boat
25' Wellcraft sportsman "Mo Betta", 14' Livingston"Caballito"
Thanks for still listening/looking out for us while we are out there.

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
:rofl: I know who that guy was/is..............but will never tell.......it was not me.........

"is that you comin up on me in the white boat?".....................................

Upvote 0

crabdancer

Kook
Apr 18, 2012
LA/Santa Cruz
Name
Shannon
Boat
Edgewater
WAAAAZZZUUUPPP guy was the only good thing that ever happened on the non com/non code channels. That nonsense was hilarious.

When I need help I'll be on 16 and that'll be the only time I give out #s on the radio.

Reactions: NO4NMTL
Upvote 0