Offshore Stoopid bluefin

Creeper

Oct 11, 2020
Ontario
Name
Ed Meyer
Boat
Lucky Charm
Hey all!!! The tuna are everywhere, just point the boat east. What a show it is out there with schools of fish in the 20 pound class up to the jumbos. It took us a while to get them going but once we did it was pretty fun. We fished in between the 209 and the 312. I went 1for 2 and my partner hooked 2 all on artificials don't wast your money on bait like we did.

IMG_20210724_174549_01.jpg

Creeper

Oct 11, 2020
Ontario
Name
Ed Meyer
Boat
Lucky Charm
Hey all!!! The tuna are everywhere, just point the boat east. What a show it is out there with schools of fish in the 20 pound class up to the jumbos. It took us a while to get them going but once we did it was pretty fun. We fished in between the 209 and the 312. I went 1for 2 and my partner hooked 2 all on artificials don't wast your money on bait like we did.

View attachment 1302387
Artois, good catch (pun intended) I am still on that natural high of a fun tuna trip. I MEAN WEST TO ALL WHO READ/ VIEW. Thanks bud👍

Upvote 0

mike82

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 19, 2013
west coast
Name
mike
Boat
a fish killing center console
point the boat east? errrrr, uuhhhhh, like you mean launch and then put the boat right back on the trailer and drive inland? i'm confused.

Reactions: COSDoug and Creeper
Upvote 0

Creeper

Oct 11, 2020
Ontario
Name
Ed Meyer
Boat
Lucky Charm
point the boat east? errrrr, uuhhhhh, like you mean launch and then put the boat right back on the trailer and drive inland? i'm confused.
Yeah, launch and then put the boat back on the trailer. It helps you not spend so much money on gas.

Reactions: mike82
Upvote 0