BenTerrible

Almost A Member
Jun 20, 2013
Ramona
Name
Ben
Boat
AGITATOR
On Saturday, 5/01/2021 between 4:55am and 5:07am, 2 losers pulled up, jumped out of their shitty car and broke into my brothers work truck, This occurred in the Ryland area of Ramona (San Diego Country Estates). The dirt bags got away with nearly every tool on the truck. Please be on the look out for Milwaukee/DeWalt/Hilti tools marked "SMI", "Sherwood Mechanical Inc", or "Joe H."

This is a huge loss, over $20K in hand/specialty tools.

I have included some nice portraits of these absolute pieces of shit for everyone's enjoyment. As you can see, these night bitch bandits came prepared and are most likely making a career out of this, as they arrived looking like Dumb and Dumber "Night Stalker Edition" wearing full ski gear.

I am offering a $1000 cash reward to anyone who responds with information leading to the return of these tools. Many have sentimental value and have been in our family for years. If you have any information about this please contact the San Diego Sheriff and reference case #21118137.

-BT

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

michael e. bingham

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
That`s fucked up ` lets hope someone knows the car and the dirt bags get caught , nothing worse than a thief ,

Upvote 0

ShadowX

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Sorry for your brother's loss. In case you don't know, a lot of these keys used in cabinets and trailers are all IDENTICAL. The same key practically opens every trailer cabinet inside and outside. These keys can be bought from eBay for less than $3. Change all your locks and get the best you can afford. At least it would buy you a little more time against these bastards. If they are really good, they can still get in but most criminals prefer to use force to get in. The only other way is to install alarm switches in your cabinet doors or hidden cameras.

Good luck in getting back his tools. They wear gloves and face masks, so they are not your typical crackhead or tweaker. The one in black does have unique looking shoes.

Upvote 0

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Somebody in Ramona should recognize these guys. Ramona is a smaller town. I doubt somebody would travel to Ramona to do business.
I'd say they probably live there.
Post some pictures around town.

Upvote 0

newmar

Almost A Member
Jun 10, 2005
spring valley
Name
bruce
Boat
23 blackman /Polkboat
Shoot shovel and shut up.

Upvote 0

FishinMcNuggets

I've edited enough I should section this post.
  • Oct 25, 2010
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Avon 2.85 "C-¢"
    That vehicle is pretty distinct. May wanna make an early AM run thru Home Depot or Lowes and ask around. May be these guys worked with him on a recent job, and knew his truck was loaded? Swap meets, too.

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    I just installed a nice security camera because i was ripped off of about $2,000 worth of tools in my driveway.What these cameras need is an alarm on them that makes some noise.Otherwise they're basically useless.These guys knew they were on camera,i'm sure and they didn't care.

Upvote 0

gved823

• Sep 12, 2009
    Lakewood
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    Sold
    Had our company trucks hit too. Common key used. With puck locks, this has been pretty effective. Knock on wood.

20210503_103220.jpg

Upvote 0

marlyn

• Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    I just installed a nice security camera because i was ripped off of about $2,000 worth of tools in my driveway.What these cameras need is an alarm on them that makes some noise.Otherwise they're basically useless.These guys knew they were on camera,i'm sure and they didn't
    Get a cheap driveway alarm from harbor freight,even cats cant walk in my driveway without hearing the shotgun rack,lol.

Upvote 0

mullet

Metal Fabricator
  • Jan 10, 2006
    Brookings Oregon
    Name
    mike
    Boat
    19"Gregor
    Get a cheap driveway alarm from harbor freight,even cats cant walk in my driveway without hearing the shotgun rack,lol.
    ^^ This . Also buy an extra reciever and place it where they can't see it but can hear it . I was having issues with homeless coming on my property stealing and vandalizing shit before I left Cali .
    When I did this the alarm went off a couple times about 3:00 am the first week . Once they got wise shit stopped happening . I kept one reciever behind the front door security gate where the perps could hear it and one on my nightstand next to my gun.

Reactions: marlyn

skrilla

allirks
    May 26, 2006
    San Diego
    Name
    Len
    Boat
    Camo Whammo
    Idiots. They could of done the same thing at Home Depot during normal hours with more tools to choose from.

Upvote 0

dsl

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    On Saturday, 5/01/2021 between 4:55am and 5:07am, 2 losers pulled up, jumped out of their shitty car and broke into my brothers work truck, This occurred in the Ryland area of Ramona (San Diego Country Estates). The dirt bags got away with nearly every tool on the truck. Please be on the look out for Milwaukee/DeWalt/Hilti tools marked "SMI", "Sherwood Mechanical Inc", or "Joe H."

This is a huge loss, over $20K in hand/specialty tools.

I have included some nice portraits of these absolute pieces of shit for everyone's enjoyment. As you can see, these night bitch bandits came prepared and are most likely making a career out of this, as they arrived looking like Dumb and Dumber "Night Stalker Edition" wearing full ski gear.

I am offering a $1000 cash reward to anyone who responds with information leading to the return of these tools. Many have sentimental value and have been in our family for years. If you have any information about this please contact the San Diego Sheriff and reference case #21118137.

-BT

View attachment 1276470

View attachment 1276471

View attachment 1276472

View attachment 1276473
    Put your pet Raccoon in the utility box, and give them a surprise.

Upvote 0