invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
I wet slipped last night and dropped the ball, leaving two rods (custom) in the rod holder arch.

This AM the reels were gone. Accurate BX 400 Narrow (custom build easily ID’d) silver and blue and an Avet JX, silver.

Crook was nice enough to leave a Leatherman tool behind on the deck, with the flat head open. Guessing a transient/tweeker type as they didn’t take the rods.

Sheriff hadn’t picked anyone up over night.

Keep an eye out if you can on the water and any suspicious sales.

ShadBurke

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 28, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Shad Burke
Boat
22' Boston Whaler Guardians
Which wet slips were you at? Embarcadero storage wet slips by old hoist? They have really good cameras there now and save the footage.

Last edited:

Hillbillymad

I’ve posted I enough I can change this
Jun 14, 2020
Upland
Name
Nolan Pianalto
Boat
None
I had a surfboard stolen from me a year or two back and found it on offer up always check offer up and eBay if you find it then contact the police if they don’t do anything go ask to check it out and just steal it back that’s what I had to do

Hismosa

Oct 15, 2016
Burbank, CA
Name
Glenn
Boat
Boat hoe
At least they were nice enough to leave the rods. Lol at spending the time removing the reels on the boat instead of just snatching entire setups. They were begging to be caught

Reactions: joe pimentel

heman

Apr 23, 2008
Anaheim, CA
Name
heman
Boat
\___/
Hiding just the reels,
Is easier to get away with,
Then walking around with the rods too
This is true.. but also, walking away with two rods with reels at a docks/marina wouldn't really raise any suspicion (<*that doesnt look spelled right, but i spell checked it)

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
This is true.. but also, walking away with two rods with reels at a docks/marina wouldn't really raise any suspicion (<*that doesnt look spelled right, but i spell checked it)
But if they look shady,
Then it raises a flag,
When I worked construction,
Things would find legs, and you
Learned to have your head on a swivel.

openclass

Slam
May 28, 2009
Fairfield/Bodega Bay
Name
Rick
Boat
Parker 2820 & 26' Farallon Whaleback
Love to see YouTube hidden camera footage of stuff like this. It is sometimes very surprising seeing who the thief's really are. Get cameras folks, the joy of having the Fers on film would be priceless.

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
Never leave your shit out or exposed. After all these articles of people getting their equipment stolen, Should be a warning for people. But some people think there invincible from it happening to them. But instead of locking it up or not having sense to put it away from the human eye, They post the incident on Bloody Decks likes it's something new and whine about it. Some people will never learn.

Reactions: openclass

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
Never leave your shit out or exposed. After all these articles of people getting their equipment stolen, Should be a warning for people. But some people think there invincible from it happening to them. But instead of locking it up or not having sense to put it away from the human eye, They post the incident on Bloody Decks likes it's something new and whine about it. Some people will never learn.
Who is whining?

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Well it's FUCKED UP we have to act like every other HUMAN wants to steal your shit. We are supposed to be further up the chain than fucking baboons.

openclass

Slam
May 28, 2009
Fairfield/Bodega Bay
Name
Rick
Boat
Parker 2820 & 26' Farallon Whaleback
Too man losers don't want to work for a living.
Stop feeding, housing, etc etc them. They are literally coming here from other states because the goody two shoes think they are helping by providing these services. Couple this with our enlightened governors letting 50,000 inmates go free before thier time is up. Throw in cheap meth and us working folks get fucked because we have to pay for it.

Reactions: jer dog