FREE STOLEN!!! From Point Loma...Custom wrapped THRASHER fishing rods, Shikari and Rainshadow. Keep an eye out, please!

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
Thanks for all your concern and the extra eyes, guys. Yeah, StinkyPinky both me, Ben and his son were on the same offshore trip on the Pacific Islander. Used that rail rod to kill the last bluefin caught before we returned to the dock...

StinkyPinky23

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 3, 2019
East county
Name
John C
Boat
Triton
Thanks for all your concern and the extra eyes, guys. Yeah, StinkyPinky both me, Ben and his son were on the same offshore trip on the Pacific Islander. Used that rail rod to kill the last bluefin caught before we returned to the dock...
Sucks to hear stuff like this, it was definitely hectic down there. I was the one that asked you about your Andros 16. Hope this story has a good outcome for you guys

Reactions: kuyamonster

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Just don't take your eyes off your gear close to the landings, Stuman! Less than 3 minutes...Gone. Desperate times for some and bottom feeders are everywhere...
P...tang Ina!👊 for these lowlives! Hope they got beaten up when caught. Wish you got your rods back.

openclass

Slam
May 28, 2009
Fairfield/Bodega Bay
Name
Rick
Boat
Parker 2820 & 26' Farallon Whaleback
Keep an eye out at your local swap meet. Thief's are idiots but they learn after getting caught a few times. Craigslist is an easy place to get caught so they learn. Swap meets don't have wide spread exposure so if any members here frequent such keep an eye out.

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
Took a while but filed SD police report is being worked on now. Hopefully insurance claim will be approved afterwards. 50/50 chance but fingers crossed. In the meantime, all the extra eyes out there in SoCal are greatly appreciated. Jason Champion aka Thrasher, thank you doesn't say enough! Starting from scratch now and long overdue to reconnect. I'll e-mail you a novel. Today's reality thought: Thieves divide people more than COVID-19...

Bhoff

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 3, 2018
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
Robalo
How are you claiming through insurance? I’m just curious..hopefully you get approved man