acefuture

@acecraftco
Apr 3, 2019
Costa Mesa, CA
Name
Ace
Boat
Always changing
STOLEN - My neighbors Ford Sportsmobile van was stolen this morning at 5:45am in front of their house. Has a roof rack, homemade shower, upper light bar and lower bush pusher with light bar, and brown interior. Caught it on my camera but can't make out the car that pulled up next to it. Stolen in Costa Mesa / Newport Beach. Please call me if you see it 949 394 9474

License plate 26376L2

IMG_6996.jpg

IMG_6999.jpg

Upvote 0

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Most likely these scumbags have seen whats inside or features of the van before hence they target it...hope it will be recovered and these losers thrown in jail😤

acefuture
acefuture
All of his tools were stolen out of it a couple months ago. Thinkin its the same guys
Upvote 0

Robert c. Sample

Almost A Member
Feb 11, 2019
Snowflake arizona
Name
Robert sample
Boat
Reel rage
Thanks uncle joe big guy .more of this now the border is like swiss cheese. Send your bill to Washington. Or go down to shit hole Mexico and try to find it.2hrs it's in Mexico..

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    They've tried to steal my F350 four times now. Foot brake lock fucks em over but I have to keep paying for new door and ignition locks. These cucks are dumb as fuck. Wish we could shoot em like in free States.

Reactions: CHADDY
    Upvote 0

acefuture

@acecraftco
    Apr 3, 2019
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Name
    Ace
    Boat
    Always changing
    Van was found. Very well stripped but luckily he’s a contractor so was excited to do a complete rebuild. Prints were pulled and identified, arrest warrant hopefully going out soon

Reactions: strackle99
    Upvote 0