MYNomad

Heading South
Dec 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
Name
Rick
Boat
Yes
Finally justice! Will be interesting to see how much time they get.
If any. And California employers can't ask about his criminal background before extending a job offer, and must justify any retraction and even with justification (remember, in the eyes of some, there is no justification) can be sued for discrimination. This state's current leadership is turning it into a shit hold.

Calz20

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 16, 2014
Name
Brad
Boat
Parker 1800
Nice. Glad you got it back. It's rare if it's all there.

Islandrat

Wish I was new
Aug 15, 2007
Camarillo
Name
Eric
Boat
Davis 22 to Radon 26 to Crystaliner 33
Sweeet! I am sure they broke something so look it over reeeaal good before you cancel your claim.

odawgi

Sep 26, 2014
Name
Osameh
Boat
Tortuga
Picked up the boat from a impound and had quiet mess in there. I had gallons of gas containers, box full of cut locks (non were mine), a few crap fishing rods, some hoop nets and miscellaneous crap. It didn’t look like he put in water as there was no way to start engine. Lower unit was grated down I’m excepting I’ll need the trace the lower unit at least. This guy also stole a F350 to pull the boat. With warrants and everything he was released in a few days. Good luck to all and lock your shit up good because the criminals are in paradise right now and nobody’s going to do anything for you.
Take care

RodRage

Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Picked up the boat from a impound and had quiet mess in there. I had gallons of gas containers, box full of cut locks (non were mine), a few crap fishing rods, some hoop nets and miscellaneous crap. It didn’t look like he put in water as there was no way to start engine. Lower unit was grated down I’m excepting I’ll need the trace the lower unit at least. This guy also stole a F350 to pull the boat. With warrants and everything he was released in a few days. Good luck to all and lock your shit up good because the criminals are in paradise right now and nobody’s going to do anything for you.
Take care
Sucks man, Hows your insurance company treating you?

odawgi

Sep 26, 2014
Name
Osameh
Boat
Tortuga
Sucks man, Hows your insurance company treating you?
Yeah that’s another thread I should make. We have Boat US which is geico. We had no communication and everything’s been through email. Sounds fine but when we had lots of questions and agent never responded to calls or emails. Randomly we would get a bone thrown our way. Still not even sure how to get the motor fixed! After this I’m moving it to my mercury policy.

uriast

Dec 13, 2005
w.covina
Name
tony
Boat
262 skipjack
Watch out with the insurance company. I have AAA and had a water leak in my house. AAA wanted to give me $6000.00. They said I can take care of it myself. I told them to give me a contractor from there list . It came out to $23000.00

calbrewguy

Jul 12, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Randy
Boat
None
Watch out with the insurance company. I have AAA and had a water leak in my house. AAA wanted to give me $6000.00. They said I can take care of it myself. I told them to give me a contractor from there list . It came out to $23000.00
I just went through the same shit with Mercury. It's like buying a car now days. Soon as they get the money they don't remember your name.