Stolen Boat from Huntington Beach

odawgi

Sep 26, 2014
Name
Osameh
Boat
Tortuga
At our office/warehouse in industrial area of Hb. It was there behind a fence and also was stored there for 10+ years without a problem till today!

gunnyslinger

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 15, 2006
Huntington Beach
Name
Justin
Boat
20’ CC
At our office/warehouse in industrial area of Hb. It was there behind a fence and also was stored there for 10+ years without a problem till today!
Curious, because I have a warehouse/office at Bolsa Chica/Bolsa and just recently had my place broken into and my boat was messed with. Stole bunch of stuff off it. Haven’t had a problem in 4 years til 2 weeks ago.

gunnyslinger

Mar 15, 2006
Huntington Beach
Name
Justin
Boat
20’ CC
I’m off Gothard and Heil. Im hearing they are stealing 250-300 HPs and sending them to Mexico.
I live off heil/GW and don’t trust a thing outside of my garage. Wish we could skin these fuckers alive.
Your boat is sitting in a warehouse in Santa Ana, not Mexico. You’ll most likely find the hull in the next 2 weeks unfortunately.

Jsc4361

Jul 12, 2012
Long beach, ca, usa
Name
Joe
Boat
225 Aquasport
Low life thieves, infuriating! I have seen some pretty cool small gps devices that can be hidden in the cowl.. I'm sure they look for that kind of shit. these thieves cannot get a real job but can sure figure out how to steal other peoples things

Paddyman1

A mossback is better than a hairy back
Nov 7, 2010
La Costa Izquierda
Name
Steve
Boat
N/A
Sorry to hear about your boat. That really sucks.

If this dude could develop something that installs into a boat, car or RV that captures photos, disables the trailer or motor, and surprises shitheads that steal, he would make millions. Someone will develop something and send it to market. Wish I had the technical know-how to make millions...😫

Last edited:

gettingbentwithbo

Get Bent!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
14' Starcraft SF SS
Man this breaks my heart. So sorry to hear, I hope someone puts a bullet in these cocksuckers heads!

Reactions: farhangs

hbouldin1216

May 10, 2012
Lodi, CA
Name
Henry Bouldin
Boat
14 Gregor - Tinacious
Sorry to hear this. I just moved from Long Beach to Lodi (the 209 is the 909 of NorCal) for work and yet was blown away by the number of boats parked in driveways/property lots that are completely unlocked, yet apparently undisturbed. Maybe it's the distance from Mexico, but given crime in Stockton, I was surprised. Was able to get a 25x10 storage unit for $120/mo that my tinny will fit right in and still have room for all of my tackle. Considering my expenses have been more than cut in half, I couldn't sign the contract fast enough, and was able to add the unit and $10k value to my renter's insurance for a few more bucks a month.

Moral of the story is somehow I moved an hour south of the shitheads in Sacramento and somehow things improved dramatically. Who woulda thought?

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
14' -50' , bunch of boats
Hope you get your boat back

Last edited:

odawgi

Sep 26, 2014
Name
Osameh
Boat
Tortuga
Update on boat..... so we got on video and it looks like a Ford E450 got into the gates chained the boat to the back and dragged out damaging the motor also hitting another car on the way out. We did get a license number and gave to police but no faith in those guys. Seems like a rookie or tweaker was involved in this. So yes the left and the Dems are some what responsible for our state turning to crap! Why because even if they get caught they will face minimum punishment where Ive been treated like the criminal with insurance claiming this.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Update on boat..... so we got on video and it looks like a Ford E450 got into the gates chained the boat to the back and dragged out damaging the motor also hitting another car on the way out. We did get a license number and gave to police but no faith in those guys. Seems like a rookie or tweaker was involved in this. So yes the left and the Dems are some what responsible for our state turning to crap! Why because even if they get caught they will face minimum punishment where Ive been treated like the criminal with insurance claiming this.
And when you turn it into your insurance,
You’re premium will go up.

DOGHOUSE26

Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Visit site
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
Was it a Sevice Body Truck in the Video? My Buddy in R Cucamonga has their trailer stolen recently by a Ford Service Body and they recently caught them

split172

Aug 3, 2015
Orange County
Name
One More
Boat
Steiger Craft 25
Any updates? Post the plate / vehicle

odawgi

Sep 26, 2014
Name
Osameh
Boat
Tortuga
I got a nice update for boat. The dirt bag piece of crap was peeling the stickers off in a neighbor hood in Northridge. A resident noticed how things didn’t seem right so she called the police. Turns out he had many warrants and my boat! Officer said it’s in good condition with motor but it’s in a impound. Scum bag in jail!

Hotroddin

Feb 15, 2012
FC Colorado
Name
Matt Riddell
Boat
Fish Cat 4 "Seafood"
I got a nice update for boat. The dirt bag piece of crap was peeling the stickers off in a neighbor hood in Northridge. A resident noticed how things didn’t seem right so she called the police. Turns out he had many warrants and my boat! Officer said it’s in good condition with motor but it’s in a impound. Scum bag in jail!
Nice! Hope you get it back without any hassle and that the motor isn't hurt too bad.

odawgi

Sep 26, 2014
Name
Osameh
Boat
Tortuga
Yeah I’m thinking they definitely broke some things because they had no keys for anything but from what it sounds like this guy was keeping it for himself. I already know they broke the lower unit hauling the boat away.

bajapro

Oct 4, 2009
banning, ca
Name
jim crosby
Boat
216 cabo cuddycon
will be interested to see if it was going to mexico. i doubt it because the engine is too big but it gives people an excuse to get their right or wrong political message out there.

MYNomad

Heading South
Dec 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
Name
Rick
Boat
Yes
Finally justice! Will be interesting to see how much time they get.
If any. And California employers can't ask about his criminal background before extending a job offer, and must justify any retraction and even with justification (remember, in the eyes of some, there is no justification) can be sued for discrimination. This state's current leadership is turning it into a shit hold.

Reactions: jer dog and NoLDR

Calz20

Jun 16, 2014
Name
Brad
Boat
Parker 1800
Nice. Glad you got it back. It's rare if it's all there.

Islandrat

Wish I was new
Aug 15, 2007
Camarillo
Name
Eric
Boat
Davis 22 to Radon 26 to Crystaliner 33
Sweeet! I am sure they broke something so look it over reeeaal good before you cancel your claim.