BakerStBobby2

GET BIT
Dec 6, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Bobby Gowin
Boat
nope...
Here's a few pics of our last ride. We set up camp off Outlet Cntr. Dr. near Barstow.
Most of you know I'm big into fishing, but here's what I like the most...The desert. My son and I try to make out there about every 3 weeks in the winter.
No riding pics as we are usually hauling ass and just take pics when we rest.
We ride Hondas and our tow vehicle is an F350.
Bobby~

Attachments

reelbadlarry

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 25, 2005
socal
Name
Larry
Boat
23ft parker, reel bad
Go a little further East to Lucerne...Much better everything...just watch out for the tweakers stealing your stuff...Boone Road has the best variety...but also closest to the thieves from Yucca Valley. USMC might be taking Johnson Valley soon, so ride'em if ya got em.

Matrix

King of the Universe
May 14, 2004
Pasadena
Name
Tim
Boat
No Boat
Man do I miss riding. It has been more than 15 years since I hit the high desert. Pictures like that make me want to get another ride.

Punkfish

Fish This!!!
Jun 20, 2005
Huntington Beach, Ca.
Name
Jason
Boat
24 Ft. Skipjack Flybridge "Regulators"
Bob, hit me up when your riding up there again, Stoddard and surrounding areas are practically my backyard at our ranch up there. We can ride into Lucerne from my place. Not sure if you remember me, but you called me for your first order of Unibutter. Did you hit up Slash X ????

Jas...................................................................................................

Luhr'd Away

Jul 9, 2007
San Pedro/ Victorville
Name
Art
Boat
40' Luhrs Convertible, Luhr'd Away (SOLD)
Another great place to ride is the back side of Stoddard Wells Rd. Exit HWY 18 and go to Corwin Rd, Left, to Dale Evens, Left. Go over the railroad tracks and turn right at Stoddard Wells. Go in seven miles and you get away from the yahoos and have great riding. The Slash is about 10-15 miles away, just follow powerline rd.

BakerStBobby2

GET BIT
Dec 6, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Bobby Gowin
Boat
nope...
Another great place to ride is the back side of Stoddard Wells Rd. Exit HWY 18 and go to Corwin Rd, Left, to Dale Evens, Left. Go over the railroad tracks and turn right at Stoddard Wells. Go in seven miles and you get away from the yahoos and have great riding. The Slash is about 10-15 miles away, just follow powerline rd.
Been there a lot. My dad blazed a bunch of those trails back in the 60's on his Greeves Challenger 250, mom on her Hodaka 100 Super Rat.

Luhr'd Away

Jul 9, 2007
San Pedro/ Victorville
Name
Art
Boat
40' Luhrs Convertible, Luhr'd Away (SOLD)
Been there a lot. My dad blazed a bunch of those trails back in the 60's on his Greeves Challenger 250, mom on her Hodaka 100 Super Rat.
10-4. Want a balst from the past, remember Butterfield? Also, I have not been to his ranch, but Jason is right down the street from us. We can actually ride to his place from our garage.