Brockwad

Brockwad
Aug 29, 2010
Friday Harbor
Name
Brock
Boat
24 osprey fisherman
Have not posted in some time now but figured this one makes the grade. here are some pictures from the derby. Had a great time as you will see from the photos.

blackvelvet

old and gray
Jun 19, 2010
slug and duck country
Name
BV
Boat
One that works for me
My prediction for you to step up to the podium came to truition.

Never doubted you for a second Brock......Way to go.

Next task is the Anacortes derby, and more big fish. My crystal ball says you have a decent shot at winning it all, so I guess I'll try for 2nd place.

Thanks for the report.

Grady226

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 17, 2009
Marysville,Wa
Name
Gary
Boat
22' Grady White
Way to go Brock! That cash will cover the next few Derbies!:finger:

blackmouther

10%er during Salmon Season
Jun 29, 2009
Mount Vernon Washington
Name
Fowlmotuher
Boat
Shopping
Well deserved Brock. Putting your time in always pays off and to place in that derby shows how good a fisherman you are. Nice work Brutha and as far as the lotto goes i wouldnt. What you did was 90% skill and 10% luck

Wild Bill

Drinking the Suzuki Kool-aid and liking it!
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
Nice going Brock, nice to see the guys that put in the time and learn the fishery on the podium. Well deserved.:hali_olutta:

Hewes OP

Night Crawlers & Powerbait Baby!!
Apr 2, 2010
Arlington, WA
Name
Geoff
Boat
Hewes OceanPro "TIN-ASS-CITY" & Starcraft 1648 Mod V for the ducks
Nice Job!! I love seeing BD brothers winning derby's.

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
Way to go......now you have 3 G's to blow...hmmmm...Sin City, Upgrade fishing gear, sweet vacation down to Cabo and charters, or something special for that someone special...choices, choices......what'l it be????

Be safe, Swanny

Brockwad

Brockwad
Aug 29, 2010
Friday Harbor
Name
Brock
Boat
24 osprey fisherman
Well deserved Brock. Putting your time in always pays off and to place in that derby shows how good a fisherman you are. Nice work Brutha and as far as the lotto goes i wouldnt. What you did was 90% skill and 10% luck
Travis, while I have put in my time we all know that the Roche derby is a team effort. I could not have done it with out the collection of knowledge that made up our team. I am lucky to have very salty teachers such as my dad and his long time friend Geno who I fished with.

blackmouther

10%er during Salmon Season
Jun 29, 2009
Mount Vernon Washington
Name
Fowlmotuher
Boat
Shopping
Travis, while I have put in my time we all know that the Roche derby is a team effort. I could not have done it with out the collection of knowledge that made up our team. I am lucky to have very salty teachers such as my dad and his long time friend Geno who I fished with.
Agreed. No disrespect intended to the team. Derbies are always a team effort