redsnapper517

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 20, 2009
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Greg
Boat
Royal Polaris
I think the Governor has done a fine job. Can you imagine how many Californian's would not have died if we as a state did not go into lockdown when we did. Double or triple, easily. I am not a fan of letting granny die so idiots can got out partying and socializing because they don't have the skill set to stay home and find things to do. Good job Governor. I know I am in the minority here, but a huge majority of Californian's give him credit for his handling of the crisis.

Are you Fucking Kidding Me .

Tar Pit

Mar 7, 2006
Reno NV
Name
Friend of Bucko Shaw
Boat
None.
I think the Governor has done a fine job. Can you imagine how many Californian's would not have died if we as a state did not go into lockdown when we did. Double or triple, easily. I am not a fan of letting granny die so idiots can got out partying and socializing because they don't have the skill set to stay home and find things to do. Good job Governor. I know I am in the minority here, but a huge majority of Californian's give him credit for his handling of the crisis.
Can you imagine how many people would be alive today if the Governor would have focused on nursing homes and not other 99.8% of the state?

Reactions: marlyn

NoLDR

OG BD member
Mar 26, 2003
Sherman Oaks
Name
BRAD
Boat
29 Baha Cruiser NoLDR
I have a boat so unless they park a coast guard boat at the entrance I WILL BE FISHING! Then even if they do I will be testing them! Can't stay parked 24/7.

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
Obviously not to you!

talltales

Oct 22, 2004
Ridgecrest Ca
Name
ron
Boat
2359 Trophy
Just saw that San Diego is closing bars for the 4th of July, sure hope sport boats are not next. I don't think I can take another government overreaction to this CV-19 shit.

Reactions: jer dog

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
Shoot! Got a charter on The Mirage out of Channel Islands leaving Sunday night the 5th. Hopefully they can hold off until after we depart.

Reactions: Hamachi_Kama

Efishnsea

Teaching kids how to fish
Aug 2, 2007
Covina, Ca
Name
Ed Efishnsea
Boat
21' Boston Whaler Outrage, + Kayaks--looking for 205 Conquest
Shoot! Got a charter on The Mirage out of Channel Islands leaving Sunday night the 5th. Hopefully they can hold off until after we depart.
Ventura County has low deaths and low new cases. Prob OK to fish up there. LA County overnight trips might be a problem with new heavy outbreaks...Republican or Democrat, I would hate to be on the hook to make the decisions that a Governor, or a Mayor has to make regarding trying to save Gramps from dieing because of some kid going to the beach, getting asymptomatic, giving it to his immediate family and killing Gramps. Poor Gramps...Something to think about all of you haters...

Efishnsea

Teaching kids how to fish
Aug 2, 2007
Covina, Ca
Name
Ed Efishnsea
Boat
21' Boston Whaler Outrage, + Kayaks--looking for 205 Conquest
Ventura County has low deaths and low new cases. Prob OK to fish up there. LA County overnight trips might be a problem with new heavy outbreaks...Republican or Democrat, I would hate to be on the hook to make the decisions that a Governor, or a Mayor has to make regarding trying to save Gramps from dieing because of some kid going to the beach, getting asymptomatic, giving it to his immediate family and killing Gramps. Poor Gramps...Something to think about all of you haters...
Do the right thing...WEAR THE FUCKEN MASK...and save your Republican or Democrat Gramps. GEEEEEEZ...Quit your crying!!

Last edited:
Reactions: RiceEater

talltales

Oct 22, 2004
Ridgecrest Ca
Name
ron
Boat
2359 Trophy
With my luck our dip shit of a dumb ass Gov is going to close fishing before my trip leaves on the 8th. Fucking duesch pickle and his tired old prune face of a mother in law
Me too, going out on the Vagabond on the 8th I hope

cozenone

Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
All you dumb ass motherfuckers are going to get EVERYTHING shut down again, Then you fucks will be the first ones bitching about it, next time were at the rail and see a Great white, why don't you just jump over and check your fate?, because in reality, that's what your what your spreading to some people that don't have the choice to jump,
FUCKING ENTITLED MOTHERFUCKERS

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
All you dumb ass motherfuckers are going to get EVERYTHING shut down again, Then you fucks will be the first ones bitching about it, next time were at the rail and see a Great white, why don't you just jump over and check your fate?, because in reality, that's what your what your spreading to some people that don't have the choice to jump,
Drinkin so early?

Yellowtail Dan

Apr 10, 2006
Roseville Ca
Name
Dan
Boat
Excel, American Angler
I think you might have missed your meds before you went to bed?

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
What a bunch of pussies,stay at home if your scared but dont try to spread your hysteria to the rest of us.
Repeat after me,I am gavin newsoms bitch and i am too stupid to make decisions for myself...

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
The USDA food pyramid created a huge number of overweight/obese people with comprimised immune systems.

Immune compromised citizens are far more likely to suffer from WooHooFlooey than their healthy counterparts.

It isn't their fault. They believed that the US government would not do anything that could hurt us.

Some of the most harmful products we consume are only affordable because of government subsidies. Lobbyists for industry have DEEP pockets.

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
if we could get the" REAL Honest " statistics on covid19.....

things would be very different....

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
The USDA food pyramid created a huge number of overweight/obese people with comprimised immune systems.

Immune compromised citizens are far more likely to suffer from WooHooFlooey than their healthy counterparts.

It isn't their fault. They believed that the US government would not do anything that could hurt us.

Some of the most harmful products we consume are only affordable because of government subsidies. Lobbyists for industry have DEEP pockets.
You do not know anything about compromised immunity. They are many causes that are related to environmental exposure. For example I have Sarcoidosis which causes compromised immunity.
Doctors say that it was most likely caused from growing up in a household of heavy smokers eventhough I have never smoked cigarettes.
FUCK YOU FOR SAYING WE SUFFER FROM WOOHOOFLOOZY

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
FUCK YOU FOR SAYING WE SUFFER FROM WOOHOOFLOOZY
When it comes to lifestyle choices, smokers often make horrible decisions.

They prefer to rest, rather than exercise.

They like added sugars, particularly refined white sugar.

They are oftentimes combating other debilitating conditions, such as alcohol and drug addictions.

I lived with smokers at times. They are the reason I choose to be outside in the fresh air as often as possible.

I hope that anyone who is unwlliningly exposed to cigarette smoke is able to remove themselves from that environment. Your lives may depend on it. COPD, cancer and emphysema concern me because I have witnessed firsthand what they can do to human beings.

Lou, I am sorry that you were exposed to a bad environment against your will. I wish you the best of luck and tight lines!

Reactions: No Cal Lou

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
But you still suffer from woohooflooey,lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yellowtail Dan

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
To be perfectly clear, I never called it woohoofloozy.

I love Floozy's.
The more Floozy's, the better!

I was gonna say WooHooFroozy, but I didn't wanna piss off the Communist Chinese leaders.