Statewide fishing closure for CA could be next

CPR

Aug 3, 2006
Sacramento
Name
Mike
Boat
Jetcraft

All! If we don't practice social distancing while fishing we could be next. Washington state just closed down all fisheries https://wdfw.wa.gov/news/wdfw-close...e-wake-governors-order-stay-home-stay-healthy

Be sensible practice social distancing, don't car pool if you don't live in the same house. Ask your self with your boat and/or logistics are you in compliance with the intent of the stay in place order! If not do what it take to become that way. Move to other spots if it gets to crowded, limit boat loads to comply etc.

Please cross post on other boards to get the word out.

Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
Luhrs 32 sport, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
There’s always the option to go do what Michigan just did. Operation Gridlock, go trailer a couple 1000 boats up to Excremento and park them in front of NewScums house, the capital, and every FG office in CA. Gas is cheap!

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
There’s always the option to go do what Michigan just did. Operation Gridlock, go trailer a couple 1000 boats up to Excremento and park them in front of NewScums house, the capital, and every FG office in CA. Gas is cheap!
Yea, cause Michiganders are smart.. 2,000 dead in less than a month.

egarratt

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 11, 2005
San Diego
Name
Eddie G
Boat
None
Stop with the closure crap. Nobody wants to stop fishing. It likes saying the liberals want a world government. Stuff only exists in some people's demented brains. Enough already.

Hookdown

Oct 1, 2014
Compton
Name
Johnson
Boat
Mine
Florida Man ... More often than not , makes for an unbelievable but someway , somehow true story.

Halibut Howie

Member Since 2003
May 22, 2003
San Diego
Name
Halibut Howie
Boat
1987 Cabo 216/F150 "Have Boat Will Travel"
Another liberal hoax has been forced upon us. Anything to control the people, ruin the economy so Trump will not get re-elected.

Shame on you liberals for supporting bankrupting hard working people and businesses all for your supposed political gain. Stay the fuck home if you believe in these scare tactics and stop infringing on our RIGHTs.

Spend the $ on aged homes where people are most susceptible to the virus and their needs and not on illegally taking our rights away.
HH

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
The more Democrats close things down... The Better trump looks. To everyone!
Elon Musk is not a trump fan yet he is ready to leave California for a state with more conservative policies... He is just saying out loud what all major and minor businesses are thinking. He is well known enough to make the news. A Republican just won in Santa Clarita... that is telling! This shut down is taking money from the democrat base! Who do you think votes democrat? Ultra rich and super poor... the ultra rich have no idea whats going on they can still get everything they need and want stuff like ice cream... But the poor are going to get the message that they wete sold out soon enough!

richardblufin

Jun 23, 2009
POWAY CA
Name
Richard Jones
Boat
Bigger is Better Thats what she said
Another liberal hoax has been forced upon us. Anything to control the people, ruin the economy so Trump will not get re-elected.

Shame on you liberals for supporting bankrupting hard working people and businesses all for your supposed political gain. Stay the fuck home if you believe in these scare tactics and stop infringing on our RIGHTs.

Spend the $ on aged homes where people are most susceptible to the virus and their needs and not on illegally taking our rights away.
HH
Right On Brother.

Reactions: jer dog

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
Its our fault for being sheep and actually doing what their telling us.

can

May 10, 2010
Chatsworth
Name
Steve
Boat
n/a
Can't wait to soak some bait. Anything. Driving me crazy

Highwayman

Jun 25, 2015
Name
Sammy
Boat
None
You are okay with Trump and his buddies ripping off the people's money? Blaming things on liberals when Trump is fleecing is blind? Okay now.
Last time I checked he (Trump) isn’t the governor of California. Pelosi’s nephew is and has been hurting the economy horribly. Just an FYI.

egarratt

Aug 11, 2005
San Diego
Name
Eddie G
Boat
None
I think the Governor has done a fine job. Can you imagine how many Californian's would not have died if we as a state did not go into lockdown when we did. Double or triple, easily. I am not a fan of letting granny die so idiots can got out partying and socializing because they don't have the skill set to stay home and find things to do. Good job Governor. I know I am in the minority here, but a huge majority of Californian's give him credit for his handling of the crisis.

Highwayman

Jun 25, 2015
Name
Sammy
Boat
None
I think the Governor has done a fine job. Can you imagine how many Californian's would not have died if we as a state did not go into lockdown when we did. Double or triple, easily. I am not a fan of letting granny die so idiots can got out partying and socializing because they don't have the skill set to stay home and find things to do. Good job Governor. I know I am in the minority here, but a huge majority of Californian's give him credit for his handling of the crisis.
I know you must love your granny and I love freedom. How many would have died, the inflated bs that scared the shit out of people because no one really knows or the actual. Please take a moment and research history. I didn’t know it took a skill set to stay at home? The governor is a POS in my view but I am not a “Vote blue no matter who crowd”. Give him credit no , I wish California would wake up and give him the door. Truthfully I have cut loose “friends” that are mindless sheeples with their liberal gimme bs. I have zero respect for them and let them huddle in fear with their own. I didn’t miss a day of work and am proud of it using sensible precautions. I placed me WAY up on the standing in my company. I know that is harsh and the last comment on this subject today.
He who dares wins,
Peace ☮ Out....

Last edited:

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
You are okay with Trump and his buddies ripping off the people's money? Blaming things on liberals when Trump is fleecing is blind? Okay now.
Speaking of blind,maybe you are ? Trump's taken more blame than anybody over this.He got nothing but shit for shutting down travel from China in the beginning of this mess.
Please stop thinking.

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
All the finger pointing and blaming this and that person will bear fruit on who is right or wrong if we have a second wave of infections. If that second wave is distructive the Republican Party is going to going to decimated in the next election. If it is a mild second wave and the economy is recovering nicely the Democrates will take a beating. Mean while all of us common folks can do is gripe, complain, and voice our opinions while none of us know what the future is.