Smokedpig

Aug 24, 2018
Northern California
Name
Steve
Boat
None
Thanks for the heads up.
I ordered right after the post. Did anyone else get the following email?

“Your Waveinn order status has been changed. Regarding your order we inform you about a delay or a change in the availability of the product(s) purchased”

When I go back in to my account it looks like there is just an update on the shipping date to tomorrow on two of the items and that one item is showing in stock with no shipping date.

Hopefully they end up showing up.

Upvote 0

Dudley613

• May 20, 2015
    Inyotuckee CA
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21' Cole superhawk "Beep Beep", 20' bayrunner open
    Thanks for the heads up.
    I ordered right after the post. Did anyone else get the following email?

“Your Waveinn order status has been changed. Regarding your order we inform you about a delay or a change in the availability of the product(s) purchased”

When I go back in to my account it looks like there is just an update on the shipping date to tomorrow on two of the items and that one item is showing in stock with no shipping date.

Hopefully they end up showing up.
    Got the same email, the only change I saw was the expected delivery date was 6-28 and changed to 6-24. I emailed them back to see if anything else changed. I’ll let you know what they say.

Upvote 0

The Right Kind

Slave to a Boat
  • Jul 9, 2003
    Santa Barbara
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    The Right Kind - 31' Cabo Express
    I’m curious to see how this works out.
    I ordered a tackle bag from them last year because it was half the cost from anywhere else even with shipping. Shipped from Spain it took over a month to receive it.

Reactions: OldDawg_NewTricks
    Upvote 0

zing1402

• Jul 13, 2020
    yorba linda
    Name
    nick
    Boat
    which one
    i just watched a guy buy about 20 of them at the tackle shop down the street he left about 10 on the shelf at fisherman's access if anyone local needs some

Dudley613

• May 20, 2015
    Inyotuckee CA
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    I’m getting an email everyday saying my order status has changed but when I login, nothing is different lol

Upvote 0

Smokedpig

Aug 24, 2018
    Northern California
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    None
    Same here, still shows the sardine and blue and pink jigs in route to the transit center and the glow pink in stock🤷‍♂️. I tried to contact customer service a couple days ago and still nothing.

Upvote 0

Dudley613

• May 20, 2015
    Inyotuckee CA
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    775E00F4-D0A4-4EC9-A702-25CD61AF07B5.png

Sounds good to me!

Upvote 0

Shimano Penn

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Dec 3, 2014
    Chula Vista
    Name
    David
    Boat
    Fond Memory
    I ordered 3 SK’s from waveinn on June 14, got an immediate order confirmation e-mail indicating delivery 06-23 to 06/28. No product and no contact since. Radio silence, no response to e-mail.

C
    cozenone
    you can check the progress on the website, mine just got into the usa, once it clears customs, it will get here. I ordered as soon as this post came up, hopefully I get them in the next 5 days. Shipping takes a while now especially from another country
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

cozenone

Jan 25, 2020
    northwest
    Name
    joe
    Boat
    none
    I didn't think it would be this long but at least I may get a few before my 1st trip, I have 8 coming so I may pass a deal to a BD member once I get them

Upvote 0

Dudley613

• May 20, 2015
    Inyotuckee CA
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    Well it looks like as of 06-23 they were "in transit" so at least they appear to be on the way :rolleyes:
    67407B7E-3A17-4FD2-BCC7-1294943FBC1B.png

this is what my tracking says. I ordered the day OP put this up.

C
    cozenone
    exactly where mine are :)
    In Transit
    • Jun 29, 2021
      13:03

IN TRANSIT, The item has arrived at the domestic sorting centreSpring GDS

• Jun 28, 2021
      14:02

IN TRANSIT - EXPORTED, The consignment has arrived in the country of destinationSpring GDS
    • 10:50

Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

Smokedpig

Aug 24, 2018
    Northern California
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    None
    At least yours have arrived the domestic sorting center and arrived the country of destination. I just get the update from the 23rd- IN TRANSIT - EXPORTED, The item is on transport to the country of destination. Maybe it’s different because I’m in NorCal? I have plenty of time before my trip in September though.

Upvote 0