TimeZoned

24’ Hewes Alaskan
Apr 27, 2013
Port Orchard
Name
Jeff
Boat
24’ Hewes Alaskan
Now that the new place in Grayland is coming together nicely one thing I’m missing is a fish processing area. I’m looking for a ss table 8-10’ long with a single sink. I was just wondering if anybody on here has one they would be willing to part with? Thnx

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
I have an 8’ with lower shelf and drawer, but no sink. PM if interested.

Garrison

Garrison
May 21, 2008
Temecula
Name
Garrison
Boat
Mikelson 43’
Not for sale, but thought you might want to check it out. We made a cutting board that fits across the whole top out of starboard. It has a gutter in the back so we can spray off the board between fish, and a hole in the back that goes down to the heavy duty garbage disposal that helps.

5BBB62F4-048F-4211-8BE1-FBBD3AD09D94.jpeg

60FECDDF-106E-49F1-B851-F4C7C537B332.jpeg

Last edited:

Crowman

Almost A Member
Mar 3, 2017
Northern California
Name
Crowman
Boat
YES
Now that the new place in Grayland is coming together nicely one thing I’m missing is a fish processing area. I’m looking for a ss table 8-10’ long with a single sink. I was just wondering if anybody on here has one they would be willing to part with? Thnx
Your best bet is to find a company that tears out old equipment from restaurants and have the old stuff for sale. At the rate restaurants went out of business with the Commie Flu down there there should be a glut of equipment for sale.

openclass

Slam
  • May 28, 2009
    Napa
    Name
    Rick
    Boat
    Parker 2820
    Craigslist usually has more than a few commercial type SS sinks.

Last edited:

eldplanko

got the skunk off
    Jun 18, 2012
    Ballard
    Name
    My other boat is a piece of...
    Boat
    Floater
    In this we’ve officially been invaded by CA with the website change...

‘As others have stated commercial table with overhead sprayer is what you want, if you can’t find used, any restaurant supply store will have what you want new for around 1k. I got the Advance Tabco from Dicks and am happy with it:

I’m not sure they make 8’ with a single sink, as the wing areas are drain boards. I did 2 compartment 1 drain board, and use a piece of starboard to cover the drain board and 1 sink for a cutting area.

9B3A13DB-2D75-41BF-B3D9-668D10F88B24.jpeg

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    I got one from BBQ Bob that was 12ft. It had double sinks.I didn't use it so I passed it on to Robert Anderson aka @sharkster . He did a nice job installing it in Westport. BUT He moved to Ohio. SOB! Garbage Disposal, Spray Nozzle like shown, Cutting Board, and hot and cold water.

SOB! He Moved!

Reactions: sharkster

Crowman

Almost A Member
    Mar 3, 2017
    Northern California
    Name
    Crowman
    Boat
    YES
    A lot of the new commercial sinks they're selling are China made crap quality. They're made with 22 to 24 gauge low quality stainless if your looking your better off with an 18 gauge older used one.

Reactions: goatram