marlyn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
Price increase on items so just put that money towards new boots when they come in.. so yes I’m buying other stuff from them!!! I’m spending more money good helpful people!!! Thanks Ryan!!!
Still going by to get items for my trips like weights and wahoo lures...
Honestly you should be ashamed of yourself,After posting that review up without even as much as a phone call to give them a chance to respond id tell you to fuck off and take your business elsewhere.

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Greensboro North Carolina
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
Honestly you should be ashamed of yourself,After posting that review up without even as much as a phone call to give them a chance to respond id tell you to fuck off and take your business elsewhere.
Ya sorry my autistic gets the best of me sometimes nice to know u pick on the disabled people!! Have a wonderful day!!

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
Dont try to pull that whoa is me shit here,For starters i have no idea if your autistic or not.Maybe you(or your caregiver) should stop and think about the harm you can do to a repectable business before you post something negative about good people in a public forum.

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
well on the first thread you posted on the subject , you put both feet in your mouth...and now you want to pull them out with this thread,,, LOL

Don't point fingers till you do your home work....

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
Dont try to pull that whoa is me shit here,For starters i have no idea if your autistic or not.Maybe you(or your caregiver) should stop and think about the harm you can do to a repectable business before you post something negative about good people in a public forum.
And ur right I shud have talk to them first...but I did call them and we settled it plus I’m buying more stuff like I said I wasn’t mad just wondering if it was a fluke and it was... so it’s all settled now

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
squidco has been through thick and thin, and is still here ,it's because of great service , not cheating people. joey is one of the best there is, a chip off the old john block, and jay was a character to say the least. i been going there since the old yellow card days, 40+ years ago. they've made plenty of mistakes with me , but never on purpose , and i always handled it with whoever messed up, and they fixed it. you however decided to go on public forum and complain first, then back peddle when you find out nobody is on your side, this tells everybody more about you, than it does about squidco.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
What did i miss ?

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
squidco has been through thick and thin, and is still here ,it's because of great service , not cheating people. joey is one of the best there is, a chip off the old john block, and jay was a character to say the least. i been going there since the old yellow card days, 40+ years ago. they've made plenty of mistakes with me , but never on purpose , and i always handled it with whoever messed up, and they fixed it. you however decided to go on public forum and complain first, then back peddle when you find out nobody is on your side, this tells everybody more about you, than it does about squidco.
Already said I messed up I owned my mistake so idk what else u want from me.. and I’m still buying more stuff from them. And yes i am Autistic so please excuse me for my quick actions... I’m sorry my brain doesn’t work like everybody else’s and process stuff differently..

tunacraze

Nov 27, 2006
Santee
Name
Steve Brunton
Boat
The Big Ones
Cut the guy some slack you guys! Jesus! He owned it! Get over it! Joey has a new customer for life.

Don't worry about these guys Ted. Just do your due diligence before you post that kind of thing on here in the future. Glad you got it worked out! Go kill some fish!

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
Cut the guy some slack you guys! Jesus! He owned it! Get over it! Joey has a new customer for life.

Don't worry about these guys Ted. Just do your due diligence before you post that kind of thing on here in the future. Glad you got it worked out! Go kill some fish!
It’s okay I’m use to getting this feedback.. if I mess up I will admit it no problem!!! I hyperfocus sometimes and move to quickly on actions.... spent 7k building my fishing arsenal this year might not be much to most people but to me it is.. I have a budget I try to stick to so I can do what I love to do is fish!!

Reactions: tunacraze

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Already said I messed up I owned my mistake so idk what else u want from me.. and I’m still buying more stuff from them. And yes i am Autistic so please excuse me for my quick actions... I’m sorry my brain doesn’t work like everybody else’s and process stuff differently..
I appreciate the fact you are remorseful in your handling of the situation.
Most of us have known Joey since he was a little kid running around his dad and uncles shop. So to some, your comments were personal. Joey is one of those gifted people that can remember everybody's name. Even with a mask on.
Thank you for apologizing, that goes a long way. But please use this as a learning tool.
This situation has come full circle.
Blame, resolution and reprimanded.
I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.