Squid is at Nachos

THE GRAYS

Oct 20, 2006
Redlands
Name
The Grays
Boat
2021 Parker 2320
Squid is available now at Nachos (Long Beach Bait Co.). We are waiting on boat maintenance so we can't fish until after Christmas, but wanted to share.
If you have never fished with squid, it is awesome! You will have way better results with squid and the kids love to play with it.
Happy holidays BD!

Upvote 0

Reel 007

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
Squid is available now at Nachos (Long Beach Bait Co.). We are waiting on boat maintenance so we can't fish until after Christmas, but wanted to share.
If you have never fished with squid, it is awesome! You will have way better results with squid and the kids love to play with it.
Happy holidays BD!

What is the price for a scoop?.

Upvote 0

Reel 007

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
Does it matter if you're told to f-off cuz the proprietor deems it's too early or he's asleepLOLLOLLOLLOL
Nothing wrong with knowing what the market is commanding.
Lately I have Been launching at Cabrillo and buying bait at LA bait, better bait and far better experience.

Upvote 0

THE GRAYS

Oct 20, 2006
Redlands
Name
The Grays
Boat
2021 Parker 2320
How'd you come across this info.?
We follow Long Beach Bait Co on Facebook. We usually also call San Pedro Bait before leaving for trips to see if they have squid. For pricing, I can't remember exactly, maybe around $60.

Upvote 0

THE GRAYS

Oct 20, 2006
Redlands
Name
The Grays
Boat
2021 Parker 2320
Nothing wrong with knowing what the market is commanding.
Lately I have Been launching at Cabrillo and buying bait at LA bait, better bait and far better experience.
We launched out of Cabrillo on our last Catalina trip, it was awesome! And the bait is better for sure.

Reactions: onehottip
Upvote 0

marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    Someone posted a pic of lightboats strung all down the backside of cat the other day so its probably available at the island too.

Reactions: THE GRAYS
    Upvote 0

Croaker.Stroker

Old White Guy
    Nov 28, 2015
    Tustin
    Name
    Croaker
    Boat
    Arima Sea Pacer
    Reactions: THE GRAYS
    Upvote 0