eddier68

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 3, 2004
Chula Vista
Name
Eddie R.
Boat
fish n dive/mini x
Did a SQ run with fellow BD'rs Vito, Pancheke, and Clemente this past week. Traveled on Thur afternoon and fished Fri and Sat . Took advantage of the KILLER deal The Old Mill was offering. Big props to Pedro's Pangas especially Capt. Hilo for the kickass service. No yt for us as we were hoping although we did manage to land some big lings . I'll let the other guys post pics of these. After landing some more bottom fish on Sat it was getting late so we decided to head for the bay and fish for halibut before our 2pm cutoff time. As we were headed in towards the bay we noticed a shitload of bird action so we headed that way . I started throwing a bigger kroc on my jigstick when suddenly I got hammered!!!! after much drag pulling i ended up landing a 45lb PB wsb, STOKED!!!!!!! About 10 min later got hammered again, I set the hook and could tell this one was MUCH bigger, after about 10 min I landed another pb biscuit 70.4 !!!! 2 PB's within 20-30 min!!! Thanks again to The Old Mill / Pedros Pangas/ Capt . Hilo and my fellow BD buddies for a kickass trip!!!! Viva Baja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC01626.JPG

DSC01633.JPG

SQ70FB.jpg

SQ7045.JPG

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
:eek:.....:appl:

ash

Chief Inspiration Officer
Aug 28, 2007
North San Diego County
Name
Ash
Boat
Still looking
That thing is a pig! Awesome job!

VITO

Mar 8, 2006
tijuas, popotla
Name
JUAN
Boat
17' blue fin La cabrilla loca!
Awesome Trip I had a Blast!! Eddie had the hot stick for sure!!
Hilo is the Man!!

simmo13

Nov 12, 2010
Pacific ocean
Name
Simmo
Boat
Looking
Wow.glad I strolled by this report. San quintin is da SPoT!!!! Way to go..

apple harbor

PINCHE GUERO
Mar 18, 2007
SEAL BEACH,BAJA MALIBU MEX
Name
anthony motshagen
Boat
26skipjack liki tiki
THERE HERE !! I think it's time to finally set up a trip ,been watchin the action and now things are happening on the outside and the inside.It's nice to alway's have options.....

Pedros4U

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 12, 2006
Artesia
Name
Pete
Boat
6 different ones
Did a SQ run with fellow BD'rs Vito, Pancheke, and Clemente this past week. Traveled on Thur afternoon and fished Fri and Sat . Took advantage of the KILLER deal The Old Mill was offering. Big props to Pedro's Pangas especially Capt. Hilo for the kickass service. No yt for us as we were hoping although we did manage to land some big lings . I'll let the other guys post pics of these. After landing some more bottom fish on Sat it was getting late so we decided to head for the bay and fish for halibut before our 2pm cutoff time. As we were headed in towards the bay we noticed a shitload of bird action so we headed that way . I started throwing a bigger kroc on my jigstick when suddenly I got hammered!!!! after much drag pulling i ended up landing a 45lb PB wsb, STOKED!!!!!!! About 10 min later got hammered again, I set the hook and could tell this one was MUCH bigger, after about 10 min I landed another pb biscuit 70.4 !!!! 2 PB's within 20-30 min!!! Thanks again to The Old Mill / Pedros Pangas/ Capt . Hilo and my fellow BD buddies for a kickass trip!!!! Viva Baja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 524308

View attachment 524309

View attachment 524310

View attachment 524313
Eddie,

This is Patty Hillis. Thanks for the great report. I am going to post some of the pictures on our website. Glad you guys had a kickass time. We look forward to seeing you guys down again.

Reactions: eddier68

Pancheke

CHILANGO HATER
Apr 28, 2004
ENSENADA
Name
PANCHEKE
Boat
QUE ?????
Hi Patty

had a blast for sure , other than your big ass ear dog hateing me .. all was great .. hahaha..

we should have some more pics for you .. shoot me your e mail so that we can send you some more ..

see you soon ..

Reactions: eddier68

Pedros4U

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 12, 2006
Artesia
Name
Pete
Boat
6 different ones
Hi Patty

had a blast for sure , other than your big ass ear dog hateing me .. all was great .. hahaha..

we should have some more pics for you .. shoot me your e mail so that we can send you some more ..

see you soon ..
Hey Eddie, I am maintaining Pete's email. You can shoot me those pics at [email protected]. Thanks.