Sport Fishing Charter. Kauai end of April

mahi

Jan 5, 2005
laguna niguel
Name
Bob
Boat
Henriques 28 Express
Hi Guys. Looking for Charter recommendations for Kauai. Last week of April. I usually fish out of Kona and my kid is going to Kauai. Not sure which harbor the boats leave from and if they fish the trade winds.

Capt Devo

Fish Hard
Mar 14, 2010
San Clemente
Name
Devo
Boat
Trophy
Hi Guys. Looking for Charter recommendations for Kauai. Last week of April. I usually fish out of Kona and my kid is going to Kauai. Not sure which harbor the boats leave from and if they fish the trade winds.
Hawaiian Style Fishing or Kai Bear or Lahela Sport Fishing
Give you're boy sea sick pills the night before and that morning
Plan on spending $600.00 and they keep the fish unless you buy/tip it off them Hanapa'a to you're son. Go to Beautiful Guam next time at the end of the day they will cook YOUR fish right there on the dock for free.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mahi

Jan 5, 2005
laguna niguel
Name
Bob
Boat
Henriques 28 Express
Capt. Devo.
Thanks for the recommendations. My kid has fished a lot off So Cal on our boats. We don't have trade winds, but afternoon westerlies are 15 to 20 knots. I agree that being prepared is the way to go. Only cure for sea sickness is dry land and would hate to ruin a good day on the water. I do not think they plan to take fish home, I'm okay with crew selling the fish to make ends meet.

Upvote 0