stuman

Brawndo the thirst mutilator
Sep 18, 2004
Oside
Name
stu
Boat
skiff
After all the hype about local YFT, I went to my prescription site to get my numbers (meds). Punched the numbers into my GPS and off we went. Waited patiently in line to get SD bait. Only a few special people cut into line ahead of the rest of us. Off we went in search of jigs....
upload_2019-8-22_18-5-14.jpeg

I pull up to the North 9 and a sport boat who will be unnamed but started with an M and ended with a W is on my exact GPS numbers. I paid good money for this spot and it belongs to ME!!! WTF!!! I paid for these numbers and they are on my spot. So, I say "F" it, I'll fish off their bow. I position my boat perfectly 20 yards off the bow, then on my first hot bait I got tangled with this jerk casting a jig over my line. He wound me in and cut off my hook - what an A-hole. So I thought, I'll put out my big BFT rig. Sure enough those guys were castin over my line. I wound them in quickly and cut off all these jigs.
Surface iron.JPG

Some of the long rod guys thought they had a chance, but I showed them the power of my 50W.

I read on BD that if I go to the stern, they cast expensive jigs. I collected several jigs that bounced off my head. I came prepared with a hard hat. The best jig was this one still in the package.
Flatfall.JPG

My buddy had a great idea. Lets get some of those expensive trolling lures. We saw some long range boats moving in the distance. We knew they would have the "shit". Sure enough, we caught Marauders, Nomads, Yo Zuri, Halco. This gets a little tricky but we got it dialed in pretty good. Pretend you are trolling, then quickly ambush them with a long cast across the four trolling lines. Have a sharp knife ready to cut all the lines quickly. Next week we are going after fresh flying fish off the kites.

I have seniority - I've been here since um...
Al Gore and I created the internet.

upload_2019-8-22_18-14-25.jpeg

gved823

Sep 12, 2009
Lakewood
Name
Gary
Boat
Sold
"Do you like fast cars and fast women? I want to party with you"
Hilarious bro.
PM coming your way. Need those Nomads.

Reactions: BDXL

arik lerner

Aug 29, 2009
san diego ca usa
Name
arik
Boat
topcat 42 thermadine
Lame report the fish move no need to go to one spot unless bottom fishing. Dangerous casting the jigs. All fun until a barb takes out something not worth saying.

Hey what did you catch?

Reactions: Capt Devo

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
My jig finder isn't working right, how about putting up some numbers

ZZZZZ

natural born jig slingers
Dec 11, 2003
Costa Rica. San Diego, Old Del Mar
Name
Boat
Jet Ski Yamaha FX Show. ZZZZZ
That chrome 6x was a score

The flyers are $30 a pop. Could resell them on the water

Funny spin on, the problem maker playing the victim

aquasport18

aquasport18
Jul 30, 2012
san diego ca 92117
Name
the brusier
Boat
21 ft stealh vip cc.
Doesn't matter if you payed for the numbers . Another boat was there first, and you pulled right in on then like a rookie crackerhead always its been get there first your spot unless you invite someone in . Very dangerous goings on too . Whats your boat name want to steer clear of you for sure .No fucking respect for others , don't blame em for ripping jigs at you. Ask anyone you were in the wrong

Reactions: Crayonator

Omarkayak

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 26, 2007
Northridge, CA
Name
Bills
Boat
11+ ft, Ocean Kayak Scrambler, P 'N' Queue Pod
Flippin hilarious! Even though the reality can be very grim. Use a face shield with your hard hat.

Good fishin'!
BDC OK

joshc1024

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 23, 2009
oceanside/ca/US
Name
Josh
Boat
none
Doesn't matter if you payed for the numbers . Another boat was there first, and you pulled right in on then like a rookie crackerhead always its been get there first your spot unless you invite someone in . Very dangerous goings on too . Whats your boat name want to steer clear of you for sure .No fucking respect for others , don't blame em for ripping jigs at you. Ask anyone you were in the wrong
This guy gets it

Reactions: gved823

Latest posts