Spirit of Adventure limited load 8 day

slash

Sep 30, 2009
Rancho Mirage, Ca
Name
Steve
Boat
none
Had a few cancellations and now have 4 spots open on an 8 day, limited load of 20, September 19 returning September 27. This is with a longstanding charter of 30 years. We are a most welcoming group that would love to have a few new guys or gals join us. Cost is $3280 this year. Call charter master Byron at (714) 815-7584.

Ksurg

Jul 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Name
KB
Boat
Outer Limits
Had a few cancellations and now have 4 spots open on an 8 day, limited load of 20, September 19 returning September 27. This is with a longstanding charter of 30 years. We are a most welcoming group that would love to have a few new guys or gals join us. Cost is $3280 this year. Call charter master Byron at (714) 815-7584.
Wish I could go. Doing a 10 on SOA at the end of October. But as a plug, I love the SOA, it’s a fish catching machine with a captain and crew who never stop hunting. I envy the “lucky 4”. They won’t be disappointed.

Reactions: Toadpole
Upvote 0
Dec 5, 2011
Santa Monica, Ca.
Name
Tony O'Connell
Boat
Hardcore
I just fished a ultra limited load trip on the Spirit and echo the above sentiments. I think it is well worth the additional price to have plenty of room on the boat for tackle, etc. They still have a few openings like this on some upcoming short trips before they start their regular charter season.

Upvote 0

Toadpole

Toad
Aug 7, 2017
Yreka
Name
Jim Todd
Boat
State of Jefferson kayak
Wish I could go. Doing a 10 on SOA at the end of October. But as a plug, I love the SOA, it’s a fish catching machine with a captain and crew who never stop hunting. I envy the “lucky 4”. They won’t be disappointed.
Which trip are you on?

Upvote 0

Lake

I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 31, 2003
Visalia, CA
Name
Blaine Lake
Boat
none
Did this trip last year, and am returning this year. My wife says I can't bring any fish home so anyone on the trip that wants some can have part of my limits.

Upvote 0

Crash

Feb 27, 2004
Mountain View CA
Visit site
Name
Robert Young
Boat
20' Skippy
Pm sent

S
slash
Crash; haven't posted in forever and see that my e-mail was incorrect. Trying to change it now but it is being difficult. If you are interested in the trip call the Chartermaster at the phone # I gave. Sorry for the screw-up
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

themacs

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jul 18, 2003
    San Clemente CA
    Name
    scott
    Boat
    none
    I have been on this charter for many, many, many years. GREAT charter and recently converted from 7 to 8 days. 20 anglers works perfectly. I invited Blaine on it last year and he was happy (as were we). Great group of folks and they know how to fish! Come join us. Call Byron and tell him Steve (Slash) and Scott sent you :) :).

Upvote 0

Mean Gene

Old Fat Guy
    Oct 27, 2013
    Ennis, Montana
    Name
    Gene
    Boat
    The Searcher
    Is there a map of the layout of the boat anywhere showing the cabins, etc? Did not see it on the website.

Upvote 0

slash

Sep 30, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    none
    Gene the website has been "reimagined"............its new. Used to be there but not anymore. Call Byron at the phone number I posted. He will most likely have the stateroom layout

Reactions: Mean Gene
    Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    Appears allot of 8 day fall trips with a regular load on other LR vessels, cost that or more

For regular load. 20 is a great value at $3300 imo

Good luck

Upvote 0

Toadpole

Toad
    Aug 7, 2017
    Yreka
    Name
    Jim Todd
    Boat
    State of Jefferson kayak
    Grady White, Jim Hart. Wish I had the time to go on yours too but can’t. Many don’t realize what a great boat the SOA is. Hope you find a few more people to fill the charter.
    It is a great boat. I’m hoping that the October fishing is epic!

Upvote 0

slash

Sep 30, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    none
    Welcome Crash! Byron was stoked you contacted him... "he's the right guy". Great boat and you will be stoked with the group. Lots of good fishermen, little slower these days, but we have a great time together. Looking forward to it.

Upvote 0