Special Sauce Fish Attractor

Discussion in 'Fishing Chit Chat' started by Keith Poe, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Keith Poe

Keith Poe Newbie

Name:
    kp
    Found thease pure fish oil quarts in the garage.

Use to have 998 pounds of the stuff and mixed it with chum for an incredibble slick for miles in any conditions.

Always wanted to stop by farmer johns and get some pigs blood and mix it up he he.

Going to use it to soak squid baits in and the doubble red food color preservative.

Have a guy who's grand father was a whaler and father was a harpooner and he is a long liner since the sixties and caught a 1500 pound Swordfish and is now a Swordfish charter out of South Carolina.

Seems he is excited about the trolling i have been doing to fish a ridge he has caught two 700 pound class Swordfish on he has trouble hitting drifting.

He is sending me a fish oil soak for baits made from severail diffrent fish and i sent him some color.

Maybe I will fish with him this winter when I go to Florida.

Going to try the trolling in Florida.

Keith

Attached Files:

2. jagerhunchback

jagerhunchback MCLMM

sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
    Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
    Im interested in the soaking/dying aspect of your game. I've gotten bit numerous times but always end up pulling hooks. me thinks i need to let the fish completely ingest the bait i.e. Belly hook the swords then go from there.

3. Keith Poe

Keith Poe Newbie

Name:
    kp
    OK Mike if your forcing me I'm on my way lets get er done.

Attached Files:

4. BigJack

BigJack Newbie

Name:
    jack
    Boat:
    24' fiber form
    keith

when are you coming and where?

5. Keith Poe

Keith Poe Newbie

Name:
    kp
    Hey Jack They tell me I'm going to hell in a hand basket in a hurry if I don't change my ways but I was just joking around with Mike but I would like to fish with him some time sounds like a great fishermen.

Attached Files:

6. jagerhunchback

jagerhunchback MCLMM

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    if you ever come out to the island give me a couple months notice and i'll get the crazyhaole dusted off. been focusing on selling my home and upgrading to a new one. once that is finished then it's re-rig the boat time.

7. Keith Poe

Keith Poe Newbie

Name:
    kp
    Very kind of you Mike.

Maybe we could do some work on the new rig togeather and I could buy some fuel and catch some fish, in a perfect world Swordfish right.

Friend of mine Alex Whitaker use to comercial hand line there and said he got Swordfish, Threshers everything we salivate over except Mermaids he he.

Alex caught a local marlin off Dana and pulled it over the rail and grabbed the wasabi sauce while it was still kicking and chowed down.

ABTrailers & 31Bertram.com

Here's a deck of a 31 Bertram we retro-ed and transome bait tank motor boxes all self bailing and a step down so you don't have to duck.

Caught alot of Threshers on that boat in Long beach harbor.

Attached Files:

8. jagerhunchback

jagerhunchback MCLMM

Name:
    mike
    Boat:

note to all bd'ers, do not listen to what keith poe is saying, there are no threshers in long beach harbor, in addition there is no halibut inside there either and there most definitely is not a bunch of volcanoes by the oil rig islands in long beach harbor. just clearing that up for you all.