Southern California Boat Show 9/22 -9/25, Cabrillo Way Marina, San Pedro

oceanjake

May 10, 2005
Long Beach
Name
Jake
Boat
36’ Tiara Express
How many boats 40' and over are scheduled to be on display at the show? The site doesn't have the vessels listed. I know several people being displaced by this show that are "disgruntled". I personally would make a trip up there to see some boats for sale as I may be in there market but the last boat show I saw at that facility had about half a dozen sailboats and about as many powerboats.

Is it exclusively boats listed by inland boat center in the show?

Upvote 0

MarineDieselDr.

Almost A Member
May 18, 2013
NPB
Name
Erik
Boat
24 Bimini Marine CC
The Fall Newport Boat Show is no longer being held. This show will replace it this year and possibly be the new fall boat show for years to come. Expect many of the Orange County vendors to be on site as well as all the Yacht Brokerages that attended the Newport Show annually.

Reactions: oceanjake
Upvote 0
Jun 10, 2016
Perris, CA
Boat
Defiance
How many boats 40' and over are scheduled to be on display at the show? The site doesn't have the vessels listed. I know several people being displaced by this show that are "disgruntled". I personally would make a trip up there to see some boats for sale as I may be in there market but the last boat show I saw at that facility had about half a dozen sailboats and about as many powerboats.

Is it exclusively boats listed by inland boat center in the show?

The show is being put on by the same people who put on the Fred Hall Shows, San Diego International Boat Show, and now the Los Angeles Boat Show (which has been moved to Pomona).

We will be one of many vendors at the show.

Upvote 0