Boat Slave
Advertiser
May 20, 2010
Westport, Snoqualmie, Los Suenos
www.AllWashingtonFishing.com
Name
Mark Coleman
Boat
16' Guide, 20' Scout, 29’ Defiance’s Elite, Ultra, Express Style, 31' Luhrs, 42’ Pilothouse
I've outfitted all four of our boats with AED's (defibrillators), and 12volt, 4000 gph w/ 2" discharge Dewatering pumps and these items are available for anyone who may need them whether it's at the dock or at sea. Please make a note and spread the word.

Our boats are 29' Defiance Guadalupe's with twin Honda outboards, with big lettering on the side that says All Rivers & Saltwater Charters.

Names: Reel Tight, Ultra, Elite, and Express Style.

Float 14 in front of the Islander.

We regularly monitor channel 78 US on the VHF.

Even if the boats are at the dock but we're not around and someone is going down (sinking or dieing from a heart attack), you have my permission to break the door lock or window to access those items...we can fix or replace whatever later.

Our AED's are in our ditch bags in the V-berths of each boat. Dewatering pumps are in the bottom seat cabinet on the starboard side in the cab. Right when you walk into the pilot house, bottom right cabinet.

Good luck this season. Be safe.

Last edited:

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
Good on both of you for the lifeline.

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Awesome job gents! Top notch.

I don't care what everyone else says about you guys. LOL

Reactions: The Peddler

mrfish11

"Just a captain"
  • Aug 3, 2009
    Olympia,WA
    Name
    Brian
    Boat
    Parker 2320, 17x60 Willies
    Those are two pretty awesome offers guys. Good stuff right there!

If I need to break in to grab the dfib, don't be concerned if your GPS is turned on and your cord list is pulled up. :D:finger:

MarkColeman

Boat Slave
    Advertiser
    May 20, 2010
    Name
    Mark Coleman
    Boat
    16' Guide, 20' Scout, 29’ Defiance’s Elite, Ultra, Express Style, 31' Luhrs, 42’ Pilothouse
    My AED is under my port side bench seat. Big red bag with a silver reflective heart and says AED in black letters.

@MarkColeman where is yours?

Our AED's are in our ditch bags in the V-berths of each boat. Dewatering pumps are in the bottom seat cabinet on the starboard side in the cab. Right when you walk into the pilot house, bottom right cabinet.

Last edited:

TonyG

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Nov 19, 2010
    Snohomish, WA
    Name
    Tony
    Boat
    NR Seahawk OS 26'; 20' Alumaweld Super Vee Sled
    I've outfitted all four of our boats with AED's (defibrillators), and 12volt, 4000 gph w/ 2" discharge Dewatering pumps and these items are available for anyone who may need them whether it's at the dock or at sea. Please make a note and spread the word.

Our boats are 29' Defiance Guadalupe with twin Honda outboards, with big lettering on the side that says All Rivers & Saltwater Charters.

Names: Reel Tight, Ultra, Elite, and Express Style.

Float 14 in front of the Islander.

We regularly monitor channel 78 US on the VHF.

Even if the boats are at the dock but we're not around and someone is going down (sinking or dieing from a heart attack), you have my permission to break the door lock or window to access those items...we can fix or replace whatever later.

Our AED's are in our ditch bags in the V-berths of each boat. Dewatering pumps are in the bottom seat cabinet on the starboard side in the cab. Right you walk into the pilot house, bottom right cabinet.

Good luck this season. Be safe.

This is awesome.

I'd like to get a spare dewatering pump as well so I can potentially help others out there. What one should I get and stow away on my boat?

-t

MarkColeman

Boat Slave
    Advertiser
    May 20, 2010
    Name
    Mark Coleman
    Boat
    Reactions: TonyG

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
    Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    I have a spare 1500GPH Pump with a Scotty Plug and Hose Attached that I can move around As Needed. I use it to pump out the Fish Box at the end of the day after cleaning it. Located on the back Starboard Locker under the floor hatch. @TonyG

Got one Small Question. If you use the Defibrillator on a wet Aluminum Deck. Do we all Get Shocked?

Reactions: MarkColeman