BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
With a strong stream to expand that balloon.
when we were little kids we would piss over a six foot fence to see who could piss the highest, now were glad we can still piss over the rail of the boat.
Truth ^^^^^^

I remember the day when I could piss in a condom and tun it into a watermelon. Yeah, that's it a watermelon. Then wed drop them off of freeway overpasses.

RodRage

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
5th grade, We used to piss on the cars off the over pass at the 91 and Valley View during rush hour before school, Gooood times!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paddyman1

Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
Luhrs 32 sport, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
5th grade, We used to piss on the cars off the over pass at the 91 and Valley View during rush hour before school, Gooood times!
this post went from 0 to Hero in a short amount of time😂 I do have to admit that the last like 6 comments after mine made me laugh, and that’s hard to do!

• Haha
Reactions: Groper

Paddyman1

A mossback is better than a hairy back
Nov 7, 2010
La Costa Izquierda
Name
Steve
Boat
N/A
During HS we lived on a hill well above the Filmore Freeway in Thousand Oaks. My buddies and I would try to fling old LP’s like discs to see who could hit the freeway. No lives were at risk....good times!

SaltH20Angler

I'm not superstitious... cuz it's bad luck.
Aug 6, 2016
SoCal - Corona
Name
Christopher
Boat
I know a couple guys...
I've taken a bunch of pics of fuckers crowding us on private boats or just off the stern of a sporty (in the chum line), but when I look at my pics, they dont do justice to how close they really were.

These guys must have been super close for them to appear so close in your photo. No shame...

431117_10150560187864492_1052987767_n.jpg

miaf

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 14, 2013
Name
Boat
I've taken a bunch of pics of fuckers crowding us on private boats or just off the stern of a sporty (in the chum line), but when I look at my pics, they dont do justice to how close they really were.

These guys must have been super close for them to appear so close in your photo.
You are right. Pictures really often don’t depict the true asshat. These guys made it easy. They were right on top of our floats.

Ive had this happen numerous times. Some guys are apologetic and move on and some guys say fuck you and just drop anyways. These guys were definitely turd suckers and thought they owned the area.

Like I said before, we got our bugs. Just aggravation that was uncalled for.

Reactions: pacificscout

Omarkayak

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 26, 2007
Northridge, CA
Name
Bills
Boat
11+ ft, Ocean Kayak Scrambler, P 'N' Queue Pod
When I first saw your title, for some reason I felt compelled to raise my hand...:o

Then when I read the story I instead felt sorry you had to deal with inconsiderate jerk-fests. bieber Anyways,

Good fishin'!
BDC OK

BrokeLoser

Feb 16, 2011
SoCal
Name
Broke Loser
Boat
Striper
Sure you do.It must take a tiny pecker to piss into a water balloon.
It does, my pecker is tiny, do you typically prefer a large pecker?
Are you “that guy” we’re all talking about?

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
Man ..alot of guys who threw shit on the freeway as kids....crazy..
NO, they said they pissed. Shit is what the OP described dropping their nets on his.

Spannman

Oct 4, 2008
Calabasas,Ca/USA
Name
Paul Spann
Boat
Mako 223
Went over to the island on Sunday for a little lobster trip. Ended up getting 12 legals for the two of us. Fished sort of deep, 150- 250 feet.

After setting all our nets, this asshat comes in and proceeds to drop literally right in the middle of three of our nets that were really close. We were not taking up a lot of area.

I ask him what he was doing and his response was, “we’ve been fishing this spot for a long time.” His next response was, “ I could drop ten nets, but I’m only going to drop two.”

After a conversation which included a lot of four letter words, he said fuck it and dropped his nets anyway.

I watched him drop. He didn’t have enough rope or floats to fish the spot. He barely was able to get his first net back before it was under water.

He then tells me that he is going to let me have the spot, because he is a better man and I’m an A-hole.

Zoom in on the picture. You will see my floats off his port and starboard.

You can’t make this shit up.View attachment 1114322
Actually you can make this shit up and you did. These guys were far enough away from you to drop traps until you pulled up and demanded they leave. You then dropped traps next to his boat and took this picture. I fish this boat often and this is not how they roll! The owner is not a " dickhead" or any of the other comments I've seen in this thread. He spends a lot of time on the water and knows exactly what he is doing! As for skipping out on mooring fees, total BS, those of us who fish on the Confluence are very competitive when it comes to paying trip costs. So you guys can keep making shit up but there's 2 sides to this and your not being truthful.

split172

Aug 3, 2015
Orange County
Name
One More
Boat
Steiger Craft 25
Actually you can make this shit up and you did. These guys were far enough away from you to drop traps until you pulled up and demanded they leave. You then dropped traps next to his boat and took this picture. I fish this boat often and this is not how they roll! The owner is not a " dickhead" or any of the other comments I've seen in this thread. He spends a lot of time on the water and knows exactly what he is doing! As for skipping out on mooring fees, total BS, those of us who fish on the Confluence are very competitive when it comes to paying trip costs. So you guys can keep making shit up but there's 2 sides to this and your not being truthful.
The real question is, what was the flavor of water balloons?

BrokeLoser

Feb 16, 2011
SoCal
Name
Broke Loser
Boat
Striper

BrokeLoser

Feb 16, 2011
SoCal
Name
Broke Loser
Boat
Striper
Is it your position that there is no dumbasses on the water who don’t respect the space of others?

Spannman

Oct 4, 2008
Calabasas,Ca/USA
Name
Paul Spann
Boat
Mako 223
Is it your position that there is no dumbasses on the water who don’t respect the space of others?
No, I've had people pull my hoop nets and claim they thought they were abandoned, had lines run over while trolling and even had someone hit a kite rig. They're definitely out there.

ZZZZZ

natural born jig slingers
Dec 11, 2003
Costa Rica. SD, Old Del Mar
Name
Boat
Jet Ski Yamaha FX Show. ZZZZZ
It bothers me when I see another boat within sight :rofl:. 95% of the time they are non fishing pangas. Snorkel, whale, dolphin, sea turtle, tours. Off the grid

Have yet to have another vessel fish close to me :D way down here

yessokk

Luck favors the well prepared.
Sep 18, 2006
Costa Mesa, Cailf
Name
Walt
Boat
11 ft Sears W/Duel 5.2hp
Went over to the island on Sunday for a little lobster trip. Ended up getting 12 legals for the two of us. Fished sort of deep, 150- 250 feet.

After setting all our nets, this asshat comes in and proceeds to drop literally right in the middle of three of our nets that were really close. We were not taking up a lot of area.

I ask him what he was doing and his response was, “we’ve been fishing this spot for a long time.” His next response was, “ I could drop ten nets, but I’m only going to drop two.”

After a conversation which included a lot of four letter words, he said fuck it and dropped his nets anyway.

I watched him drop. He didn’t have enough rope or floats to fish the spot. He barely was able to get his first net back before it was under water.

He then tells me that he is going to let me have the spot, because he is a better man and I’m an A-hole.

Zoom in on the picture. You will see my floats off his port and starboard.

You can’t make this shit up.View attachment 1114322
"He has fished this spot before" well ..... then he should have known how much rope he would need to set. Thats what happened when you get a trophy for finishing last.

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
I didn't know there was a bass tournament going on. These bass pro's told me I was in there spot and there is a tournament going on and I should go fish somewhere else. Before I could tell the guy to move on in he called me a fat ass. So I sat on the spot all day and caught and released over fifty Bass. They were really mad at me. Made me feel all warm inside.

rcjoutdoors

Dew werk!
Feb 11, 2020
Sunrise
Name
Richie Corrillo
Boat
Proline
I didn't know there was a bass tournament going on. These bass pro's told me I was in there spot and there is a tournament going on and I should go fish somewhere else. Before I could tell the guy to move on in he called me a fat ass. So I sat on the spot all day and caught and released over fifty Bass. They were really mad at me. Made me feel all warm inside.
LOL

Reactions: Hardcor
Status
Not open for further replies.